Thread: Animal Pak!!

yooo is offline Associate Member

Talking Animal Pak!!

Anyone ever hear of Universal's Animal Pak?

I hear good and bad things about it and wanted to know what you all thought of it. If anyone has ever tried Animal Stak or Cuts also, please post the results ( if any ).

yooo

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just ordered it, I let your know--i think maximus25 takes this product.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Garbage IMO. I took it and didn't notice anything.
    I Like how on the box it gives all the side effects you can get from regular AS. It goes on to say how the product can make u sterile etc Yada Yada Yada. It's just a marketing scam to make the consumer think that their getting something that's just like a steriod .
    I'd save my $ and buy some protein and other over the counter supps...

a guy gave me a tube of that stuff 7years ago when i first began to work out, first suplement i ever took. Did they work? dont know. Memories.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i never noticed any difference with it and make ur pis stink ,not to mention the smell of it makes wanna puke

G-S Guest
    Wrong forum.

lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    I started them a week ago, nothing yet. They are fucking horse pills, You need a nice thick shake to get them down.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    I took animal cuts about a year ago the only thing I remember from then is that I gave them to my buddy because I got tired of swollowing all those fucking pills (no results noticed in him or me) and went out and got a bottle of Adipo-Kinetix (there was just a good fight in the flyers game) anyway I got great results from that but it's ashame the banned that to about a year or so ago. (ephedra)

RHINO

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Waste of money for that you could spend on gear IMO

BIG-G is offline Banned
    wrong forum guys

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    All i got was harder erections and bigger loads. Really nothing to do with stregnth or size

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    isn't animal pak just a multi vitamin with some bcaa's?? why would you even think that it would give you some great results?? I dont expect that from taking gnc mega men multi.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    I thought Animal Pak was mixed with pro-hormones, ephedrine and multi vitamins.. Maybe I am mistaken though. I will say that animal pak has some really cool T-shirts though!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Animal Pak is a basic Multi Vitamin with lots of beneficial extras, like digestive enzymes and amino acids. A nutritional basic. It is a good foundation for nutrition.

The pills are like swallowing stones - personally when I used it as a multi I got to the point where I could do nearly the entire bag (which is an added convience) in one swallow

abstrack - mmaximus has only good things to say about takin Animal Cuts. Which is based on metabolism suppoters, insulin mimickers, herbal diuretics, and energy boosters...

BTW - Animal Stak is the one with prohormones, liver detoxifiers, LH boosters, and other stuff.

One thing about this line up - Pak, Stak, Cuts... - they cover everything and give it to you in a series of horse pills in plastic baggies...

As far an Multis - I have been taking GNC Ultra Mega Gold for the last two years or so, which is a good basic w/digestive enzymes and such. But Animal Pak does give you a bigger serving. Read the labels...

Thread Information