confusednewbie is offline New Member

Question For The Iron Game About Clomid/sust/enanthate...

Hello, I have just read your post in the educational threads about clomid, and I also read the one about why sustanon is bad. I was wondering if you (or anyone else with knowledge) could answer a few questions for me...

My first cycle was 10cc's of test (testostorona) and 100 5mg dbols (this was last summer). I didn't take any clomid afterwards...

My second cycle was 20cc's of Sustanon. I began this cycle in the middle of last December and I finished it just over three weeks ago. My dosage was 1cc the first shot, then 2cc's every week, then 1 cc for my last shot.

Question 1 - I can get clomid, but buy the time I get it, it will have been 4 weeks since I ended my cycle. Is it feasible to take clomid still?

Question 2 - I have the opportunity to obtain 25 cc's of enanthate . How should I take it (should I take it?), and what precautions should I take? I admit, my last two cycles (although not that big) were taken rather haphazardly. I would like to do this next one right.

Any healthy input is greatly appreciated

Thanks...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, well do u think ur nutz are still shut down? Are they smaller then normal? If they're fine then theres no reason to start clomid. But if u think ur shut down then yes start clomid.

Enanth is good but better stacked with something. What are ur stats and what are u looking for. That will help in answering ur question.

OG

confusednewbie is offline New Member
    Hey OG, thanks for the info, my nuts are still shrunk (not as much as before), but I can't get it up as much, and it doesn't feel that good when I'm "taking care of business." How do you know exactly if you are "shut down?" Since my dosage didn't exceed 500 ml/week, is it ok for me to just let it "ride out" and just let my body reverse itself? I really don't feel down at all - I still train as hard as I can.

My stats:
    5'6", 132-135 (fluctuates), virtually no body fat
    before I started those two cycles, I was around 115 (really, really skinny) -- now I look much bigger. I realize that I have a very small frame and it is not my intention to compete in any way. I just want to reach (and stay) at around 140-145 pounds.

Honestly, I want to stop taking the sauce (this last cycle was supposed to be my last one), but I have a pretty good hook-up and he is getting me 25cc's of enanthate pretty cheap. He can also get me pretty much anything. What else do you recommend I take with this? I was hoping to reach my ideal size (around 140-145) with this last cycle, I've retained most of the weight that I've gained with the previous two cycles. I'm really paranoid with the whole issue of side effects...

BTW: thanks for the quick reply bro.

Thread Information