Thread: Growth

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member

Growth

This is my ? and hopefully someone could please answer this once and for all. When doing growth, do you absolutely, positively have to use insulin ? I myself don't want to fuck with the stuff but plan on using glucaphage(?) instead, among others. I've been hearing good and bad about this. Will I be defeating the purpose or will it give a little edge to me cycle (I have'nt planned it out yet still stocking up). So if anyone can give a word of advice or insight it would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS,
    RHINO

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Even though I've never used it, and don't know much about it.. I know some bro's on here dont use slin with growth. A lot of them run test and other AAS.. Someone that runs it will give you more feedback, cause I dont really know much about it at all..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, im like CD. Iv never used but know a few bros that do and they arent using slin with it.

OG

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    hey bro, ive used it and i have never used slin with it...my gains have always been good when using AS in conjunction with growth....i don't know your stats but, growth shouldn't be used by a begginer, but no you do not have to use slin...hope this helps...later bro..Madmax..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with Max. I prefer to use growth with slin but it is not absolutely necessary. I would use AAS with it.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    thanks fellas, that settles it but one more ? if you would'nt mind. What do ya think about fina with growth, still amongst other things. Good or bad.

THANKS,
    RHINO

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, imo fina would be fine with gh. Im probably going to add gh to my next fina/prop cycle also.

OG

Thread Information