Thread: D-bol

TheFreak is offline New Member

Talking D-bol

Im currently taking 15mg of D-BOL a day and was wondering if i can mix that with stacker 3 so i can burn fat. has anyone done this before or should i not mix the two together?

thanks

atwa is offline Associate Member
    yes,you can mix it. but there are alot better fat burners than that..you also could up the dose on the d-bol alittle.

whats better than stacker 3

thanks

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    not flaming you bro, but you really need to research things before you start putting them into your body.

15mgs of dbol per day will be of absolutely no benefit to you, none, zero. even if you were using 50mgs of dbol a day its not worth it unless stacked with something.

stacker2 is a good product.

what are your stats, age and cycle history? we'll be able to help you a little better once we are a little better informed about you.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You're only taking d-bol? And only 15mg per day? Thats quite a waste of money. Normally I'd say take 30-50mg per day and stack it with an injectable, but perhaps you should do some more research before you start putting shit into your body.

dumblucky is offline Member

Re: D-bol

Originally posted by TheFreak
    Im currently taking 15mg of D-BOL a day and was wondering if i can mix that with stacker 3 so i can burn fat. has anyone done this before or should i not mix the two together?

thanks
    perhaps you might think about investing more than $50 into a cycle bro
    newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Hey no need to flame the people who dont know or have been mislead we all were not born with the knowledge of AS the hids learning he just started out to quickly without doing the research the important thing is that he came here and asked the question.

Unhappy

thanks for not flaming me pureanger. i do research things i have just not found anything on combining the two together. as for the dosage that im taking well here it goes. i just recently started working out hard and ran into a couple of people whom i actually work with but did not know they worked out. they are taking D-bol and ONLY taking 15 mg a week for a month at a time. they have both gained around 15 pounds. i have seen that people usually take 50 mg a day but since im not wanting to blow up i thought it would be ok to take 15mg and then 20 mg till the month was up. am i wrong? if i am then i will be the first to admit it. all help is greatly appreciated even if i get flamed.

I don't think that would work at all. Look into stacking it with an injectable like Sustanon . Needles are easy!

thanks excess. how good is the company ttokkyo labs. has anyone had any problems with them? i was thinking about stacking some test with the D-bol.

Ttokkyo is generally pretty good, although apparently there are some fakes floating around. Do a search for Sust/D-bol cycles and read the DRUG PROFILES on each of them.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member

need some profiles

If you need some profiles let me know. I have a whole bunch on Windows notepad (so anyone can open them). Just email me and I will attach one on a reply (if I have that one).

good luck......

I JUST GOTTA SK THIS! ! !

BEING THE NEWBY THAT I AM I GOTTA ASK THAT YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF WHAT TO STACK WITH D BALL?? YA KNOW 1ST CYCLE QUEST/ANSWERS.. IF NOT THERE IS A BILLION POST AND A BILLION ANSWERS ON 1ST CYCLES ON THIS BOARD AS WELL AS OTHERS.....I THINK THE CLASSIC IS DECA /400 WEEK FOR 8 WEEKS... WITH D BALL 20-30MG A DAY FOR 4 WEEKS...CLOMID 2 WEEKS AFTER LAST SHOT WITH NOVA(JUST INCASE) FOR THE TITS <GYNO>..SOME VETS MAY SAY TEST AT 400 A WEEK. AS FAR AS NEEDLES USE 23' GUAGE 1 1/2 LONG..PINS MAY SCARE YA BUT YOU'LL BE GLAD WITH AN ORAL AND A INJECTIBLE FOR 1ST CYCLE....ANY OTHER QUESTS LOOK AT A BUNCH OF OLD POST...OR ASK I GUESS........GOOD LUCK..

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    hahaha 50mg of d-ball a day will do nothing unless it is stacked. I thank god for my genetics because i would never put my body through that much. BigKev thats nuts. Juice helps but i think you have to look at what everyones goals are. Personally i would never take that much d-ball ever. stay with 25mg youll be fine. Stack it with ECA or Xenadrine.

To all those kind enough to answer what may be dumb questions i thank you. i have been doing research and know what i have found but the only reason i asked what i thought was a valid question was b/c i wanted opinions of the people that may up this great site. To the ones whom took the time to "flame" me thanks. it really helps to know that people care. and last but not least to the ones who has ACTUALLY tried to answer my questions with their opinion i truly thank you.

Originally posted by TheFreak
    To all those kind enough to answer what may be dumb questions i thank you. i have been doing research and know what i have found but the only reason i asked what i thought was a valid question was b/c i wanted opinions of the people that may up this great site. To the ones whom took the time to "flame" me thanks. it really helps to know that people care. and last but not least to the ones who has ACTUALLY tried to answer my questions with their opinion i truly thank you.
    Listen... D-bol is good to jump start your cycle. Being your first cycle which IMO is the most exciting cycle you just wasted it. Im crying right now.... I wish I was doing my first cycle with what I learned here. next time use lets say deca /sus is pretty good to start for 8 - 10 weeks and add your D-bol at weeks 1-4 or 5 and yes go 50mgs deca 400mgs sus 500mgs and with out a doubt use clomid post cycle.... Just my thoughts

oh yea, Welcome to the board.... its information overload!!

Fast Results

Thread Information