Thread: eq alone

snooop is offline New Member

eq alone

hey i was wondering if i ran 400mg eq for 10 weeks..what should i expect from it? i was lookin to gain 10lbs and get hard? i kinda of wanna stay away from the test..

snooop

Test is always a great base to any cycle. I would definatley run something with the EQ. Eth/EQ, EQ/winny, Eth/EQ/winny. If you really want to stay away from the test run some the winny along with it towards the end. Don't forget clomid post cycle.

is eq used mainly for cutting or bulking???

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I think you could use it for both, it stimulates muscle growth, dont hold uch water to my knowledge, but get some more opionions.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i wouldnt run a cycle without test personally.

yes i know everyoone says that but im just wondering if i can get 10-15 off 400mg/10wks ..anyone run it alone?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    For my first cycle I ran 400 mgs of eq for 12 wks and gained a solid 8 lbs of muscle. Of course, the key being a clean diet and intense training.

If I could do it over again, I would frontload the eq and stack it with either winny or test. Depending on your goals, stacking it with a high androgenic such as trenor prop might yield the best results. Actually I'm getting ready to run eq again for my next cycle. This time around I'm frontloading a gram of eq for the first week followed by 500 mg a week for weeks 2-10. Adding 50 mgs of winny ed for weeks 8-13. I'll keep ya's posted with the results, later...Usualsuspect

Brett3535 is offline New Member

eq !!

I am running eq alone and not overly happy! For 4 weeks I have been running 300mg per week and bumping it to 400mg on Friday. I heard someone say add willy tabs near the end. When would the best time to add them? Not holding to much water also. I must say I was more happy on Fina and winny tabs last year and I am going back to that in 3 weeks. Good luck Bro!

TinyT is offline New Member
    i heard that you can run deca and primo together and get good results so... the question is... can you run EQ and deca and get good results ?
    isn't primo and EQ similar ?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Re: eq !!

Originally posted by Brett3535
    I am running eq alone and not overly happy! For 4 weeks I have been running 300mg per week and bumping it to 400mg on Friday. I heard someone say add willy tabs near the end. When would the best time to add them? Not holding to much water also. I must say I was more happy on Fina and winny tabs last year and I am going back to that in 3 weeks. Good luck Bro!
    300mg???? No wonder your not "overly happy" so far. Eq is a very heavy ester and the minimum dosage is 400 mgs a week. On top of that you haven't been running it long enough to even see results. I personally didn't see anything until week 6...so give it time.
    Usualsuspect

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Deca and EQ are basically the same in the fact that they both fight for the same receptors. So Running them together is not a good idea. Just pick one. Now I was going to run both 400mg of EQ and 150mg of DECA becuz have gotten joint pain in the past. The DECA would help "lube" the joints, but the build/bulk of them are fighting for the same receptor so extra growth would probably not happen. There are other reasons - i am not sure with, proest and stuff - search for the two together. I would go with TEST/EQ or EQ/Winny or nice results from EQ/WINNY/PROP <--- this probably give you the lean mass and hardening with some strength increase. Later, bro.

mjrulz67 is offline Junior Member
    yeah im running 200 mg of just EQ for my first cycle im 3 weeks in and im not seeing much yet. i think the stuff i am seeing now is just mental. so i am bumping it to 400mg a week this thurs. i have the exact same stuff as in the pic bye redrumkev. just curious how much u pay for that bottle?
    oh yeah i am using EQ to help with cutting. im a big fat guy.

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    200 to 400 mgs of eq, by itself wont really work wonders. It might help you out some but dont compair it to other cycles. I did 500 mgs test and 400 mgs eq and it was just ok. and that was with test. alot of people love eq, i personally think you can get more bang for your buck with other things.

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    You need to give EQ at LEAST 3 weeks to see any results. I would also thow some whinny in on the last part of the cycle.

Solrock is offline Member
    I was wondering about this too. Mostly what the expereinces were of ppl who just ran the eq.

bump

dork is offline New Member
    I think it really depends on the person...

I used EQ alone @ 400mg/wk for 10 weeks. It was my second cycle (first being winny only). I got great results from the EQ, and was very happy (In fact im doing the same thing again starting in about a month.)

People told me to up my dosages and stack it, but im still a novice, and i wasn't looking to gain 30 pounds and become a beast. I put a solid 10 pounds on and gained nearly 50 pounds on my bench, all of which i kept.

No joke though, i didn't start to feel like i was on a cycle till like week 7-8 (but then it kicked in nice, and I still fellt great weeks after the cycle). I also expirienced no hunger attacks which alot of people do while on EQ.

If your still new to AAS and looking to make riduclous gains, i think that 400mg of EQ for 10 weeks will yield great results...

Thread Information