bigmrclean is offline Junior Member

Anadrol or Dbol?

Whats up everyone. I am new to this board, have been out of the scene for a while. Used to post alot over on Ian's baord varix. Just wanted to say whats up to everyone on here. Got a question for ya, tell me what you think.

I am going to take 500mg week of Sust250. I am having a hard time deciding which oral to take with it, either some pink Dbols or some anadrol . I have used the dbol before and they worked out ok, most of what I got was some strength for the time while I was on it. I have never got my hands on some real ad-50 but I have a chance to now. Can anybody tell me what they think of the two? Has anyone made extremely more gains on ad50 than dbol? ad50 is some toxic stuff, thats the only major issue im having. Thanks for all your help!

bigmrclean

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you should go with the anadrol if you have never gotten a chance to try them. I prefer dbol for jump starting a cycle but like anadrol on occassions at the end of cycles. It will be worth seeing how you react to it. My blood pressure shoots up considerably so keep that monitored. Tell us which one you prefer after your cycle and good luck.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Hey Ajax, good to see you back... wait, that's not you!!!!!

Anyways, my blood pressure shoots up on dbol too so personally I don't even want to try drol.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I like both, but prefer anadrol ... only have to take it once...dbol is a pain cause you have to take it every 4 hours and then you miss times and always have to carry a couple pills with you during the day...big hassle

bigmrclean is offline Junior Member
    I have a problem already with high blood pressure so I have to watch out. I think I might think it through a little more first. I used to just take whatever but now im a little more concious of what I take. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated!

bigmrclean

adaptations is offline Member
    holy shit your right GChild..i thought Ajax was back...guess not though

Strongman78 is offline New Member
    d-bol

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    i've never done dbol but did three weeks of anadrol 50...they made me extremely aggressive and so paranoid that i had to start questioning everything i did...it was really strange..over all, they gave me good results but i'm not sure if i'd take them again..good luck...

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I've done dbol twice and loved it except for the lower back pumps! I've been thinking about trying drol for the first time but after reading tons of old threads like this, I think I'll stick with the dbol.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I love drol. Next cycle, 150mg ed for 6 weeks. Nothing beats it, certainly not dbol .

legend is offline Associate Member
    i prefer dbol . but if you never tried drol, then give them a shot. maybe they will work better for you then the dbol did.

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    Go with the a-bombs, hands down.....You'll never want to use d-bol again after trying them.....They give the best jump start to a cycle.You might lose most of what you gain but the feeling while on them is second to none.If you try em I bet you won't ever use d-bol again, I don't.......

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    drol is great for strength gains as is dbol but I think drol is more potent.. start of with a low dosage of drol to see how your body reacts, you can always up it from there..

Thread Information