Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    dinko's Avatar
    dinko is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    197

    steroids for surgery recovery

    hello,

    i am going to have a jawbone surgery in a couple of months.
    I am looking for hardcore ways to recover as fast as possible.
    I already know that hgh will help me and I started already with 4IU and will keep it for at least 6 months.

    do you know any other steroid combination that helps in bone and muscle recovery?

    especially edema and bruising...

    thank you!

  2. #2
    littleriverman is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by dinko View Post
    hello,

    i am going to have a jawbone surgery in a couple of months.
    I am looking for hardcore ways to recover as fast as possible.
    I already know that hgh will help me and I started already with 4IU and will keep it for at least 6 months.

    do you know any other steroid combination that helps in bone and muscle recovery?

    especially edema and bruising...

    thank you!
    I know of something even better is called resting and giving your body time to heal on it's on. this post is simply ridiculous. dude you aren't pro so what's the rush????

  3. #3
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    4,975
    I would really question taking something that can cause growth of the Jaw when used in large quantities, to recover from jaw surgery...

  4. #4
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11,568
    4 IUs of GH is fine. It's not going to cause acromegally or any real side effects. Stack it with 20-30mg of Anavar and you have the ultimate recovery stack with absolute minimal side effects. Anavar is amazing for injury recovery, as is IGF-1 (what GH increases).

    And though it isn't a steroid , I'd highly recommed the addition of Cissus. It is a natural plant root herb that helps with all sorts of injury healing and is a natural anti-inflammatory. It is documented in Western medecine for its abolity to speed the healing of bone fractures. Add in maybe 5g/day of the bulk powder. It doesn't taste too great, but if you water it down enough you can almost sip it like an herbal tea or something.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 01-01-2011 at 12:49 PM.

  5. #5
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11,568
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriverman View Post
    I know of something even better is called resting and giving your body time to heal on it's on. this post is simply ridiculous. dude you aren't pro so what's the rush????
    Actually, this post is ridiculous. Why would anyone not want a huge edge in recovery from jaw surgery? I can see that as a better reason to use AAS or any drugs over getting huge or whatever most guys use AAS and other PEDs for.
    He never said he was in a hurry to get back in the gym (which wouldn't be a huge issue anyway, since nobody lifts with their jaw). Who would want to have their jaw wired shut for longer than necessary?

  6. #6
    gymnerd's Avatar
    gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,728
    Im not a fan of using drugs to heal from injury only because do we know for sure its still healing correctly? Maybe faster but is that better long term? I wouldnt use any anabolics at all they will not heal you IMO. HGH might help, I just think the body will heal itself better but if you have it already and spend the cash I would run it.

  7. #7
    littleriverman is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    87
    Who would want to have their jaw wired shut for longer than necessary?[/QUOTE]

    it's wired shut so the body can start the healing process. if a doc with 16 years post education though it was necessary for speeding up the process he would have recomended it for him

  8. #8
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    4,975
    I really question this usage also, depending on the type of surgery (it could be surgery to one side of the jaw or surgery to address pre-existing misalignment) if the accelerated healing causes changes in the fusion of the bones then all sorts of bad scenarios could be the outcome, plus even if it was the doc who screwed up he would be off the hook if he ever found out about the aas.

    Just my 2 cent's

    PS I am not a doctor, although I often play one on the internet LOL

  9. #9
    ScotchGuard02's Avatar
    ScotchGuard02 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,961
    I think using AAS wisely to recover from injury is a good thing. I have bum knees and have tried glucosamine, chondroiden, cissus, etc. for over 20 years. Still got bum knees. So I used HGH, Anavar , Deca , EQ, Test. in small quantities. I didn't take all the compounds at once. I took my time and cycled different stacks of these compounds over a year's period. My knee's not 100% but it feel a heck of a lot better. As for jaw surgery? I think Bonatarte has a good suggestion. HGH with Anavar is a good stack for surgery recovery. You don't need huge quantities of the stuff. Just enough to encourage the natural healing process. Good luck in your surgery.

  10. #10
    gymnerd's Avatar
    gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I really question this usage also, depending on the type of surgery (it could be surgery to one side of the jaw or surgery to address pre-existing misalignment) if the accelerated healing causes changes in the fusion of the bones then all sorts of bad scenarios could be the outcome, plus even if it was the doc who screwed up he would be off the hook if he ever found out about the aas.

    Just my 2 cent's

    PS I am not a doctor, although I often play one on the internet LOL
    Thats what I was refering too, when you take drugs to help heal yourself on your own you are really just self diagnosing and self medicating based on information you gathered off the internet. Without a MD you are simply not qualified to do that there is alot of things too consider that would not even think about.

    IMO you are just taking a chance and hoping things work out. I have used hgh for overs a yr at a time and I had no such magical healing powers, I still got injured at the same rate as before It didnt heal my tendons for me. A rigerous Rehab routine did heal my body.

  11. #11
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11,568
    Guys, a surgeon isn't going to recommend GH and Var likely because they know nothing about them, and would fear losing their license, since our AAS and GH prescribing laws are so retardedly strict. If you think GH or Var are going to mess up the natural healing process, then expain why there are tons of studies showing them to be beneficial (and why I've never heard of a single case where faster recovery was a bad thing), and why proffessional athletes (many of which are using HGH) recover so much faster from injury than the rest of us.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 01-02-2011 at 09:52 AM.

  12. #12
    cro's Avatar
    cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    upstate ny
    Posts
    2,454
    Blog Entries
    1
    bro you are a plethera of knowledge, great to have you around......
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Actually, this post is ridiculous. Why would anyone not want a huge edge in recovery from jaw surgery? I can see that as a better reason to use AAS or any drugs over getting huge or whatever most guys use AAS and other PEDs for.
    He never said he was in a hurry to get back in the gym (which wouldn't be a huge issue anyway, since nobody lifts with their jaw). Who would want to have their jaw wired shut for longer than necessary?

  13. #13
    Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    304
    In mt experience, not many doctors are that smart. If you are really motivated you can read the same books, and pretty good grasp pf basic concepts. Most here are prescribing themselves drugs, and should have the knowledge of those drugs, and the effects associated. Obviously, complicated issues require experienced knowledgeable experience.

    I think the Gh will take to long and you skip right to IGF-lr3

  14. #14
    apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    114
    This is exactly the info I'm looking for as well. Have been training for ten years seriously. I had a motorcycle wreck 8 months ago so all my bones are healed however the muscle recovery is not coming back like I would like. I have been reading and researching on here for almost two months and very interested to see what would be recommended for a healing purpose and not bulking purposes! Sorry to hijack but sorta the same subject.

  15. #15
    Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    304
    I take back what I said, you allready have begun your GH, and that is the way to do it.

  16. #16
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11,568
    Quote Originally Posted by apacheman75 View Post
    This is exactly the info I'm looking for as well. Have been training for ten years seriously. I had a motorcycle wreck 8 months ago so all my bones are healed however the muscle recovery is not coming back like I would like. I have been reading and researching on here for almost two months and very interested to see what would be recommended for a healing purpose and not bulking purposes! Sorry to hijack but sorta the same subject.
    Start you own thread, man. Your case isn't the same as a broken jaw.

  17. #17
    dinko's Avatar
    dinko is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    197
    thank you guys for your suggestions.
    but I need to clear up something.

    i dont have a broken jaw. it was just a bad alignment/position of my jaw.
    I already did two surgeries. the first one was the light one to fix it with minimal surgery but failed. not so good result.
    The second one was a big one (much bigger than the first one) with big success.
    Now the third one is a small one to complete the second surgery and I am done. Imagine it like one surgery splitted in two.
    Type of surgery I am going to have is called genioplasty.


    I have to tell you my experience about past surgeries. First small sugery, 6 months to recover. And it was a small one.
    Next big surgery, taking 8 IU (4+4) of blue-tops HGH made my bones to recover in about 2+ months.
    Doctor couldn't believe it when he saw the x-rays. So, HGH works for bone recovery.
    It also worked for muscles but not so much as bones. Small improvement.
    I think muscle recovery and edema need AAS. That is why I want to use HGH + AAS.
    I already started HGH to have a good igf-1 level when I am in surgery.
    I remember doctor keep telling me about collagen for muscle/edema recovery.
    Maybe an AAS that helps on collagen regeneration?

    And btw, I dont see why we encourage people to get AAS to change their hormonal system and get bigger and bigger
    and we cant use AAS to recover faster from a sugery. In both cases we just "boost" our hormonal system.
    Recovering faster doesnt necessarily means that we harm our body. At least, not more than increasing our
    muscle size artificially (AAS).

  18. #18
    coonhunter's Avatar
    coonhunter is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North West United States
    Posts
    924
    This is a good read. I have noticed when on cycle I recover much faster from injury not related to working out. There must be something to it even if its a side effect it should not be over looked.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •