Terinox is offline The One & Only

Question About DNP

I am curious to know why so many sources don't sell DNP ? Why is that? I mean there are sources that will sell you a bunch of gear, and even GH and lots of phat burners and diuretics, etc, but when it comes to DNP they usually say it is too dangerous?

I thought that the DNP that has been already made, and places into capsules (which I think is the crystalized form) was safe. Is it just the overall risk of the product itself? How come they don't like to sell? There is a lot of money in it, so the profit is good isn't it?

Just curious...

I AM NOT ASKING FOR A SOURCE, NOR SHOULD ANYONE ASK ME FOR A SOURCE!!!

Thnx,
    T.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I think the feds are pretty hard on it.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Well I know of one source that had sold some DNP to someone who died while taking it and he is currently in prison for it. At least when a source sells anabolics they know the person is not going to die from them. This would be the only reason that I can think of.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Like palme said DNP is a fed hot spot. Alot of source don't wanna go near it right now.

Originally posted by RON
    Like palme said DNP is a fed hot spot. Alot of source don't wanna go near it right now.
    But how does that work exactly? I mean if the cops find a package with steroids OR DNP they will still bust your ass won't they? Why would they care which it is? It's not like they would let 20 bottles of Sustanon go through customs, but some the DNP pills, or would they?!

I don't quite get HOW the feds would be more onto one thing then another.

Or did you guys mean once the source has been caught, he would be in MORE trouble for having DNP on them?!

Thanks for the info, like I said I am just curious to know,
    Thnx,
    T.

RON
    Lets just use this as an example. If they catch you distributing Anabolics then they might give you probation (unlikely but possible). If you get caught distributing DNP your going down for the full extent of the law. Plus its more of a pain cause it has to be capped and stains everything

Originally posted by RON
    Lets just use this as an example. If they catch you distributing Anabolics then they might give you probation (unlikely but possible). If you get caught distributing DNP your going down for the full extent of the law. Plus its more of a pain cause it has to be capped and stains everything
    Alrighty, kool thnx.

So would you personally recommend people NOT to use DNP ? And just stick with ECA and Clenbuterol ?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Terinox

Alrighty, kool thnx.

So would you personally recommend people NOT to use DNP? And just stick with ECA and Clenbuterol?
    After trying dnp , clen , and eca, I recommend diet and cardio. Its been way more effective for me than the rest. Hell, I've dropped 18 lbs in the past 6 weeks.

Originally posted by rampage76

After trying dnp, clen, and eca, I recommend diet and cardio. Its been way more effective for me than the rest. Hell, I've dropped 18 lbs in the past 6 weeks.
    VERY NICE ... my hats off to you good sir.

Now, the big secret, how did you do it? Just proper diet and lots of cardio. I really should give this a shot. And I will, but after this cycle, which is mainly for bulking up and gaining muscle

RON

Alrighty, kool thnx.
    So would you personally recommend people NOT to use DNP? And just stick with ECA and Clenbuterol?

No I wouldn't say that anymore. Its just harder to find. Thats all. I've gotten some sweet results on t-3 and clen though

Originally posted by RON

No I wouldn't say that anymore. Its just harder to find. Thats all. I've gotten some sweet results on t-3 and clen though
    That's cool, I can get my hands on both those, so that's sweet

By the way, way off topic here, are you Canadian? Dunno why but I think I heard you were

VERY NICE ... my hats off to you good sir.

Now, the big secret, how did you do it? Just proper diet and lots of cardio. I really should give this a shot. And I will, but after this cycle, which is mainly for bulking up and gaining muscle
    Well, truthfully, the fat started dropping like nuts when I stopped eating at the school feeding centers. I started cooking my own food, and I only buy foods that will help me reach my goals.

Here's basically what my diet consists of consistantly: egg whites, wheat tortillas, wheat bagels, non-fat cream cheese, non-fat cottage cheese, soy milk, pepper jack cheese, non-fat cheese, sun chips, wheat speghetti, protein shakes in blender, tangerines, and for the main meals that I prepare, I always use chicken breast, cut it into smaller pieces. Then get a stick free pan, use some olive oil spray 0 fat, then throw on your chicken, marinate, misc veggies. I just started cooking and the meals are very good and very high in protein, about fat free (after trimming the chicken), and reasonable with carbs. I just cooked some more today, it lasts me a week and costs me very little.

Find a way to eat this food (in unequal amounts of course, i.e. not many sunchips or pepper jack cheese) EVERY 2-3 HOURS. Your metabolism will shoot sky high. Keep each meal small, but consistant.

Then 3 times a week, EOD for me with a skip day each wk, wakeup a couple hours early, and drag your ass into the gym. do 45 mins of cardio on your machine of choice. Don't run or do anything that you are gonna get sick of. I try to get on the bike and find a good TV program, then I wrap a bath towel down my shirt onto my back, set the target heart rate b/w 150 - 180 and watch the towel soak up.

So far its been working fabulous. I also have recently been putting yohimburn on my chest... no results to speak of. I also do weight resistance (maintainance) EOD when I'm off cardio. Sometimes I skip, but that's the usual.

p.s. some individuals charge money for that information. in my opinion that's just lame, this kind of information should be free.

Well, truthfully, the fat started dropping like nuts when I stopped eating at the school feeding centers. I started cooking my own food, and I only buy foods that will help me reach my goals.

Here's basically what my diet consists of consistantly: egg whites, wheat tortillas, wheat bagels, non-fat cream cheese, non-fat cottage cheese, soy milk, pepper jack cheese, non-fat cheese, sun chips, wheat speghetti, <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> shakes in blender, tangerines, and for the main meals that I prepare, I always use chicken breast, cut it into smaller pieces. Then get a stick free pan, use some olive oil spray 0 fat, then throw on your chicken, marinate, misc veggies. I just started cooking and the meals are very good and very high in <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>, about fat free (after trimming the chicken), and reasonable with carbs. I just cooked some more today, it lasts me a week and costs me very little.

Find a way to eat this food (in unequal amounts of course, i.e. not many sunchips or pepper jack cheese) EVERY 2-3 HOURS. Your metabolism will shoot sky high. Keep each meal small, but consistant.

Then 3 times a week, EOD for me with a skip day each wk, wakeup a couple hours early, and drag your ass into the gym. do 45 mins of cardio on your machine of choice. Don't run or do anything that you are gonna get sick of. I try to get on the bike and find a good TV program, then I wrap a bath towel down my shirt onto my back, set the target heart rate b/w 150 - 180 and watch the towel soak up.

So far its been working fabulous. I also have recently been putting yohimburn on my chest... no results to speak of. I also do weight resistance (maintainance) EOD when I'm off cardio. Sometimes I skip, but that's the usual.
    Thanks for all the info bro. Trust me, when I finish this cycle off, and it's time to cut, i'll be knocking on your door everyday bugging u for advice Just kidding bro.

But...we'll have to wait and see what happens to my fat ass! I'm 5 foot 6, weight 215lbs, and I'm guessing my body fat is close to 30%

Thanks for all the info bro. Trust me, when I finish this cycle off, and it's time to cut, i'll be knocking on your door everyday bugging u for advice Just kidding bro.

But...we'll have to wait and see what happens to my fat ass! I'm 5 foot 6, weight 215lbs, and I'm guessing my body fat is close to 30%

Don't sweat it, I have about 15% right now and I still have all the fat on my chest and gut. WTF? I have virtually no fat on my legs or arms. I am starting to wonder what weight till my chest and abs will be low in fat? Sure it looks reduced, but it almost feels like my body is burning everywhere but where I want to loose it the most! I figure if I keep doing it the way I am that it will eventually have to go.

Don't sweat it, I have about 15% right now and I still have all the fat on my chest and gut. WTF? I have virtually no fat on my legs or arms. I am starting to wonder what weight till my chest and abs will be low in fat? Sure it looks reduced, but it almost feels like my body is burning everywhere but where I want to loose it the most! I figure if I keep doing it the way I am that it will eventually have to go.
    Absolutely! Key is to keep going at it, never quit, never surrender! Results around the mid-section gotta come eventually! And plus it IS THE hardest plast to lose fat

Have you heard about that L-Carnatine or something that is injectable? I heard some good things about it working well for spot reduction. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Oops sorry it was called "Cartispan" if you do a search, it will pop up (I can't seem to copy/paste the URL to the thread).

RON
    Dunno why but I think I heard you were
    Nope I'm from So Cali.

Originally posted by RON

Nope I'm from So Cali.
    Cool! Must be enjoying the "non-snow" weather

RON
    Yea I think about how lucky I am everytime I hear you guys bitching about how cold it is there. I wish hockey was a little bigger here though.

Originally posted by RON
    Yea I think about how lucky I am everytime I hear you guys bitching about how cold it is there. I wish hockey was a little bigger here though.
    Oh man! Hockey is amazing! What teams are close to you in South Cali? LA Kings? San Jose? (My geography isn't too good).

Montreal and Toronto, two great teams, and both damn close to me

You should move up to Toronto bro!

Originally posted by RON

Nope I'm from So Cali.
    Word, so cal is the place to be!

RON
    The kings are the local team. At least you didn't say the ducks i hate the ducks. BTW if i had to pick a team from Canada it would be the Hartford Wailers

Absolutely! Key is to keep going at it, never quit, never surrender! Results around the mid-section gotta come eventually! And plus it IS THE hardest plast to lose fat

Have you heard about that L-Carnatine or something that is injectable? I heard some good things about it working well for spot reduction. I'll see if I can find the thread.
    Yeah, I know about cardispan, I followed those threads. I'm not really interested though... I am just skeptical.

But hopefully when I kick onto my fina/winny cycle the diet+cardio will be even more effective.

Thread Information