BIG-G is offline Banned

do u inject before or after ur w.o.?

Tomorrows my ist injects. Should i shoot before or after? Doing legs, shooting 2 shots, one in each upper side glute. BEFORE OR AFTER??

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    winny i do bf , everything else i do after. i think it is more personal preference

BIG-G is offline Banned
    i have 2 different advices,,, one is do before and work out that muscle group so it gets in there faster,,, the other is to shoot after so the soorness is with the muscle soorness. BUT WILL I BE SOOR DURING MY W.O. WITH A DECA /T-ETH SHOT???

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    oil is not going to matter, the ester has to be seperated and transported and broken down. so it is not going to matter, like the bro said winny is a different story. the pills you should be splitting up your dose anyways.

Never herd of the theory of shooting after weight training to aid in the decrease of site soreness??Thats a new one to me. just do it after and take a hot shower rubbing your bum bum . You on the other hand should have no problem and not even really be thinking of the soreness, you have pain across your back?? I shoot in the morning I shoot in the afternoon, fuck it. the only way you would be so sore that you could not work out is if you hit a nerve and you had the hands of mohammed ali and were jabbing the shit out of your self like a pin cushion therefore it might leave a bit of a boo boo. other wise suck it up bro, it s all gravy after the first one.
    Last edited by abstrack; 03-02-2003 at 07:34 AM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

with deca and test-e it really doesn't matter... it takes time to absorb thru your system and remember, it works by accumulation.

Having said that, my personal preference is to shoot an hour or so before working out... give me a "mental" pump. Hey every little bit helps

Red

Oh and the soreness depends on the quality of the products and the steadyness of your hand

I use good quality stuff (ICN, organon) so it is totally painless.

This may sound obvious and silly, but make sure you don't move the darn needle around in your thigh... steady hand is required My first ever inject left a bit of a bruise as I moved the needle around a few times... ouch. Now I am in, inject, out smoothly and 90% of times within minutes you can't even tell where I had the pin in. No pain, no soreness.

Red

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Personal preference, try them both and see what you like. I do both it just depends on the time of day, I rather keep my blood levels constant.

Pain

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i shoot before every time, that is to say if its workout day, i shoot before i go to the gym. i find i'm too shaky for a while after my workouts to shoot with a steady hand anyways.

nice post R.K..................

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 03-02-2003 at 08:31 AM.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by barbells79
    i shoot before every time, that is to say if its workout day, i shoot before i go to the gym. i find i'm too shaky for a while after my workouts to shoot with a steady hand anyways.
    nice post R.K..................

peace bb79
    same for me... also, after WO the pump makes the inject a bit more painful cauz its hard to relax the muscle.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I do them when i have time, in the morning or evening.

Chili 11 is offline New Member
    Hey I am getting ready to start my first cycle but still am not sure of a few things so I am kind of holding off, but after looking at spotinjction.com it says it's best to switch up the injection spot and never inject in the same spot more than once a week? If I am gonabe running the Test 2 times a week and same wth the EQ, then where is the best place to inject? Do most of you guys just shoot in the glutes? I am gonna be stacking Test/EQ/ Oral Winny.

Chili

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    oil is not going to matter, the ester has to be seperated and transported and broken down. so it is not going to matter, like the bro said winny is a different story. the pills you should be splitting up your dose anyways.

Never herd of the theory of shooting after weight training to aid in the decrease of site soreness??Thats a new one to me. just do it after and take a hot shower rubbing your bum bum . You on the other hand should have no problem and not even really be thinking of the soreness, you have pain across your back?? I shoot in the morning I shoot in the afternoon, fuck it. the only way you would be so sore that you could not work out is if you hit a nerve and you had the hands of mohammed ali and were jabbing the shit out of your self like a pin cushion therefore it might leave a bit of a boo boo. other wise suck it up bro, it s all gravy after the first one.
    good man, so the only variable that should be taken into consideration is does the shot make you sore afterwards which could directly hinder your workout results, personally it does make me somewhat sore and id rather get it afterwards...

dizzle is offline Respected Member

Re: do u inject before or after ur w.o.?

Originally posted by BIG-G
    Tomorrows my ist injects. Should i shoot before or after? Doing legs, shooting 2 shots, one in each upper side glute. BEFORE OR AFTER??
    You're doing 2 shots? Why not mix the two and take one? Also, why in the glutes? I know that you were thinking about synthol at one time, might as well just shoot it in your biceps. Your biceps look big enough to hold 2ccs. Heck, I only have 17" arms, and I do 2ccs in them. Shooting in the bis can help stretch the fascia and allow room for growth, which is the same concept for synthol. Just a suggestion.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Oh yeah, and I personally like to shoot right after I shower while my muscles are relaxed.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by dizzle
    Oh yeah, and I personally like to shoot right after I shower while my muscles are relaxed.
    ... and clean.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    Personly I shoot right before I walk out the door to the gym. Pretty much for the mental thing. I think it gives me a better pump (I know it's all in my head but it seems to work)

RHINO

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    after my post-gym shower usually

Decoder is offline Banned
    I do both before and after.

Strongman78 is offline New Member
    both

Thread Information