m16a2 is offline Senior Member

rkits fina conversion

I am pretty sure that I have read here that the 4g kits (rkits) convert at 100 mg/ml. Does that mean that I should dose 3/4 cc's ed? The website is not clear since it says that the kit either comes with a 40cc sterile or a 50cc.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I am about 95% sure it comes with 40cc, from a rough est. when measuring out. So yes you can take 3/4cc ed. I still take 1cc ED and love it.

Pain

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I still don't understand that conversion rate - I have heard others say 100mg/mL b4 too. If all the trenblone made it through the process under the best circumstances than you would get 100mg per mL... but I think it is safer to say that 75mg/mL is the norm.

A 4 gm kit makes a little better than 40mL from RK. 2 carts is 4000mg of Tren Acetate. So if absolutly none of the Tren was lost during the conversion - than sure 100mg per mL would make sense... but you do lose some... lost in the binders, lost in the pasteurizing, lost from crushing the pellets, lost from the cat licking the bowl (just kidding)...

I think 75mg/mL would be a better estimate than 100. Once you figure in that you will make over 40mL (more like 43mL) in the end and some of the Tren is invetiably lost...

Originally posted by Warrior
    lost from the cat licking the bowl (just kidding)...
    Damn your cat must be getting huge. hehe. Warrior have you ever seen any tests on exactly how much tren is lost in the conversion??

Pain

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bros, there is no way to know the mgs per ml conversion with tren other then to have a lab test it. U can have 2 of the exact kits and use the same ammount of pellets for both kits and still come up with different mgs per ml. Every kit converts differently plus u lose a different ammount of tren in each conversion process. IMO they are only guess'stimating when they say theirs converts to 100mgs/ml or 75mgs/ml. Thats why when i talk about fina/tren i use cc's to measure the dose rather then mgs. Hope this helps somewhat.

OG

Only jarrett who posted his results as "yup i have had 3 bottles from 1 brand kit tested it was from 68.9 mg to to 77mg . i have also made 100mg fina but i had to sacrifice the amount of oil for the kit."

But i would like to hear if others have sent out some for results... and which kit they used and how much total tren was made...

OGPackin - surely you know of some test results brah - come on, cough 'em up Do you think you can make 40-45mL of Tren from 2 carts and still get 100mg/mL? I just don't see it possible...

OGPackin - surely you know of some test results brah - come on, cough 'em up Do you think you can make 40-45mL of Tren from 2 carts and still get 100mg/mL? I just don't see it possible...

I know nuttin, i know nuttin i tellya... I just read an article in the last issue of MD saying the same thing i am. I also dont believe u can get 100mgs of tren using 2 carts in a 4g kit. U'd probably have to go with 3 carts but that will make it over 100mgs fer sure. And IMHO fina doesnt need to be converted that high. I used 2 carts in a 2g kit once and i thought my heart was going to pound threw my chest. I dont recommend that!

OG

Originally posted by OGPackin
    I just read an article in the last issue of MD saying the same thing i am.
    What page were they talkin' tren ? Is that the issue with the Growth/Test and Dianabol articles in it?

What page were they talkin' tren? Is that the issue with the Growth/Test and Dianabol articles in it?
    Hey bro, it was the April 03 issue. It was in the readers questions section i believe. Let me see if i can find it.

OG

U know what bro it wasnt MD it was Anabolic Insider. Thats where i read it. Sorry!

OG

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    So basically take 1 cc ed?

I'm just trying to decide how much dose it out.

1mL or 75mg ED is a pretty common starting point. That's 525mg of Trenbolone Acetate every week... that's a pretty healthy dose for any androgen. But depending on your lean weight and if it is being stacked or not - I would say 50-100mg ED is a good position to begin with...

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    If you're really worried about the mg/ml ratio you should just convert to powder first and weigh it. Then you could figure out exactly how much solvent and oil you need to make up a speciffic mg/ml ratio.

xxxl83

Originally posted by xxxl83
    If you're really worried about the mg/ml ratio you should just convert to powder first and weigh it. Then you could figure out exactly how much solvent and oil you need to make up a speciffic mg/ml ratio.

xxxl83
    True that - but you lose some in the process too - like when you pull the dissolved Fina off the binders... some of that left over gunk will have something in it too...

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Warrior,

Yeah, I use "notacow's" method and typically get 90% conversion rate.
    but I get to control the amount and type of solvent used which means painless injections plus I know exactly what my mg/ml ratio is.
    xxxl83

I was just sayin' it's a pretty safe bet that a Fina cart will gave 2 grams of Trenbolone in it... no real need to measure... unless you want to measure again after crushing/pulverize the pellets right before putting it in the magic sollution... but even so you will lose some during the process of seperating the binders and shit. How much trenbolone actually makes it into that final vial is pretty much unknown unless you get it tested.

And I would like to hear from anyone who has had their final vial of Tren tested... however - doesn't sound like anyone here has since I have posted this topic before with only one reply on test results from jarrett...

Hey fella's what about this http://www.gotfina.com/articles/make.html
    Step number 20 the stuff in blue. What do you all think about that??

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Hey fella's what about this http://www.gotfina.com/articles/make.html
    Step number 20 the stuff in blue. What do you all think about that??

Pain
    There has to be some Tren in there. And while you skim the gunk trying to get the good stuff you usually leave some behind... I do so I don't clog the whatman. They let it dry out but they did't have it lab tested - it's just not feasible IMO to say some Tren is left behind in the gunk vial...

I know I rather of seen them lab test it, that is just their opinion. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Pain

Thread Information