Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member

25 Gauge Needle Myth

I was always told that you can use a 25 gauge needle to inject test eth and fina. Well who ever is looking to do these two drugs should not use a needle this small. The liquid will not pass through a needle with a gauge that is this small. Even if you do get the liquid through it would take you all day long to inject it into your body.It just wont happen. I even think your pushing it with a 23 gauge needle. Personally i use a 22. The reason why i am writting this is because i purchased a ton of 25 gauge needls before my cycle to then fina out they were useless. The moral of the story is if you want to used either of these two drug dont get a 25 gauge needle.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no problem pushing both of those thru a 25g. It doesn't take long either. I would never try to use a 25g to get it into the syring though.

Pain

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i shoot fina ed and testoviron enanth 3 days out of the week eq 2 days out of the week and use nothing but a 25 guage needle, the moral of the story is it can be done. If you must, heat up the oil in water a bit, take hot water in cup from the sink and let you amp or vial sit in it for a minute or 2 so the oil thins out. then try it. for one it makes the fina shot less painful IMO, also the oil becomes easier to draw and release.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Maybe that was the problem then drawing the liquid into the syringe with the 25 gauge, but tell me something then why is it easier for the liquid to out of the 25 instead of in the 25.

Pulling you are dealing with a vacum, the air will compress and expand before the liquid does, you are trying to pull the liquid in with a vacum. When you are pushing out there is no air only liquid, liquid doesn't compress so when you push you are directly effecting the liquid, that is why hydrolic pumps/presses are so damn powerful. Hope this helps.

Pain

Thank you youve been very informative. I think people should have this more clear when talking about using 25 gauge needles though. Howeer it is my mistake. Does using such a small pin head not work as well when aspirating?

Nope, aspirating you are just getting air or blood (which is like water, very thin) You will have no problems aspirating with a 25g.

Pain

Got Gear? is offline Member
    So the moral of the story is:

You can inject with a 25ga pin, but can't draw with one.

Well.. I spose you could... if you have alot of time on your hands.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Got Gear?

LMAO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Got Gear?

Correct.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    25 gauge needle = less scar tissue. and yeh it takes alittle longer to inject but i like it..................still get a rush like the very first time.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    25 G will inject both of those substances just fine.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    With a 25g, it forces you to inject at the perfect speed - nice and slow...around 1cc/min. Try heating your oils before you inject, either under warm water or leaving it near something warm like a heater (but not too warm). A warm injection enters your body closer to your own body heat.

-SF

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    25g is awesome, perfect for Fina kits and unless you have test suspended in molasses it should do well for that as well - but it requires a bigger drawing pin unless you have a lot of patience... use a 20g or something to draw with 4 sure...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I've only used a 22G before (for Enanthate and Sustanon ) and it takes long enough with the 22G, I would probably never even consider doing it with the 25G unless it's for spot injections.

That's just me tho

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    a 25g pin will force you to inject slower, which is a good thing.

a lot of soreness and formed lumps come from injecting too quickly. if you have a quick trigger finger, then a 25g is definitely the way to go. this is only one good reason to use a smaller pin, there are others as well.

peace bb79

Muerte is offline New Member
    well thers no need for me to say what everyone else is ...i agree...

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by XBiker
    25 G will inject both of those substances just fine.
    I'm with you.. After my first cycle which I used a 23g.. I stepped down to a 25g and have done countless cycles since.. The only other pin I use to inject with is a slin pin..

remember, we aren't in that much of a hurry anyways.. the faster you inject, the more it will hurt.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    What fckng myth? I have passed oils through a 27g needle fine also, so unless your thumb has the strenght of a 11 year old Bankok street whore and is just too damn weak to push the plunger down I don't know what the problem is!

And who in there right mind would sit there like a numbnut and try to suck up a few cc's with a 25g needle?

Now where could I get 27g 1" from? ANYONE? X?
    X?
    X?
    Last edited by G Child; 03-02-2003 at 01:20 AM.

big-al71 is offline New Member
    I can't find 27 gauge anymore either.

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    I just went a the drug store, asked for 23 gauge 1inch pin and i got a stupid clerk asking what is it going to be used for.
    TO INJECT IN GOD DAMN MUSCLE NOW YOU FUCKING WANT ME TO SCREAM IT ALL AROUND!!
    All he had was 25 6/8 inch pin.. will it still do the job? i sorta took them pretty quickly i was getting odd look from the grammy waiting behind..
    What that thing about unable to draw from a 25 6/8 pin? they are marked in ml on them and they can hold up to 3 ml..
    Did i just waste 20$?? heh

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Aguro - check another pharm. If they ask you what they are for, they are just being nosy - you have legal tender and they have a product you want to buy. They can't be selective - however one pharm told me they have a "policy" for scripts, I am sure I could have asked to speak with the manager and got around the "policy" but didn't feel like causing some demonstration that day. And... IMO - it's like asking an obese person buying ho-hos what they are going to use them for.

But 25g will take a long time to draw with - you need a bigger drawing pin if you want to admin with a 25. 23 is a good all around size for drawing and administering with.

In the end - you can tell them it is for glue for a model airplane set to get better cooperation from them.

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    alright so it work but take longer i want to inject test enanthate ..
    and 6/8 inch is long enough??
    i feel it pretty short..
    I was soo nervous i just took what he had..

So yes it long enough and yes i can do it even if it take me 30 min to draw it? And will 500 mg of test enanthat will fit in those 3ml pin?

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    just say the pins are for your dogs, and that you are a practicing vetenarian

Thread Information