Muscular_Mike is offline Junior Member

Growth Horomone Help!!!!! Serious Only!!!!

Just got my hands on 3 GH kits, Iam 20 yrs old currently running QV Prop and QV Deca mon-wed-fri, Iam starting to see some size gains but i still have that loose skin on my lower abs from loosing serious fat weight.
    How should I start my GH? And will that help my skin?

sd11 is offline Banned
    Man 20yrs old...........why use GH? Not a very good idea IMO!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with sd...getting an operation to remove the loose skin would be a better solution than taking GH if that is your intention...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Well, if you must, most people take 4iu per day 5 days on 2 off. It does help with skin elasticity.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    why do you want to use GH now?? your only 20.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Wayyy too young for GH. The $ your gonna spend on GH would easily pay for a tuck operation.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    4 iu's a day 2 in the morning and 2 in the late afternoon right before you workout if possable. Also don't eat any carbs an hour before or after the shots. Good luck. PS, I agree with the others, your to young for gh

I got a really good hook up with this GH, honestly its cheaper than some other anabolics, What could happen to me if i do use the GH? Anything bad.....i know whats with this no carbs an hour before or after??

Solrock is offline Member
    Cheaper than anabolics??? Hmm... my concern would be that they are fakes.

20... I know you don't want to hear this, but a 20 year old doesn't need GH... its for old men like me. Shit, I am 30 and am only now beginning to consider when I will cycle it in the upcoming years.

If you do go ahead with the cycle, make sure you research it. Do a seach on this board, tons of good info. Check the educational forum.
    Last edited by Solrock; 03-02-2003 at 09:55 PM.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Well, it really has nothing with being too young. Of course, an older person benefits much more. Nevertheless, HGH has a spot reducing effect on fatty deposits. If you can afford it, then it may or may not be worth it.

-SF

chevy44 is offline Member
    i had a friend about ur age who did hgh and got AMAZING results, im not sure if he took anything else, but he put on about 45 lbs.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by Muscular_Mike
    I got a really good hook up with this GH, honestly its cheaper than some other anabolics, What could happen to me if i do use the GH? Anything bad.....i know whats with this no carbs an hour before or after??
    Considering the avg going price for GH is $450 for 45iu's and the avg price for a bottle of test would be around $50 or $60 how is that cheaper then Anabolics?
    The recomended lenth of a GH cycle is 6 months also...

Thanks a lot for this really good info guys, I feel like a pain in the ass.....The GH is 100% real, I had a DR. at my gym check it out, he said it was pure. As far as other anabolics I have, I will be taking the GH with Prop and Deca , than towards the summer I will thrown in some QV EQ. Im most likely going to try the GH just cause i have it already, but what is the worst thing that can happen to me? Once again i really want to thank everone for the help!

Anti is offline New Member
    sence hgh does have better gains and keep gains than most other roids, dont you guys think it would be the best to take evan if you are only 20?

Thread Information