Thread: Frontloading??

BigPoppa is offline Junior Member

Frontloading??

How many of u like or believe in frontloading.. Was thinking about it with test. enanthate .

BigPoppa is offline Junior Member
    i will be taking deca 400mg week and dbol 35mg day. also enanthate will be ran at 600mg week but was thinking of frontloading 1000mg for the first 2 weeks? will be seventh cycle. i am 6'0 220lbs. or do u think dbol will be the kick start i need?? thanks

adaptations is offline Member
    kick start your cycle with 1000mg day one!!!!!! then go to your normal dosing!!!!

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I would either frontload it or run it straight and start your cycle with dbol ... you don't need to do both- one or the other would be fine.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm a big fan of frontloading.
    1000mgs for the first 2 weeks you'll be golden.
    Goodluck,

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BigPoppa
    also enanthate will be ran at 600mg week but was thinking of frontloading 1000mg for the first 2 weeks?
    Frontloading 2X the first two weeks is NOT the right way to do it. You get your levels sky high and then drop them if you do it like that. Frontloading at twice the maintenance does the first week simply puts you were your blood levels would otherwise be several weeks down the line...

For example, Norandrolone Decanoate ran at 400mg per week would be frontloaded the first week at 800mg - the same blood level you would have without frontloading in 3-4 weeks of 400mg per week. You are simply starting off at the maintenance levels rather than waiting for them to accumulate...

IMO - for long esters, frontloading makes perfect sense. Short esters - it really ain't necessary - but you could frontload day one for a short ester. For example propinate 50mg ED, frontloaded 100mg day 1.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    so warrior.... double the maintenence dose week 1 for each long ester you're running is correct?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by monstercojones1
    so warrior.... double the maintenence dose week 1 for each long ester you're running is correct?
    The best way to find out what is correct with all the t's crossed and i's dotted is to sit down with a pen and paper and map out the ester's half life and active life and see what exactly the best frontload would be for that ester. I did do this for tesoterone propinate (required less brain power to explain it than mapping out a longer ester, like enanthate which is spread out over weeks) HERE... my results were as followed:
    Without frontloading:
    Day 1: 100mgs
    Day 2: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday
    Day 3: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 20 milligrams left from day one
    Day 4: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 20 milligrams left from day two... and so on...

With frontloading:
    Day 1: 200mgs
    Day 2: 100mgs, plus 160mgs from yesterday
    Day 3: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 40 milligrams left from day one
    Day 4: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 20 milligrams left from day two
    Day 5: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 20 milligrams left from day three... and so on...

(Prop stays pretty high the first two days then drops on the third)

Frontloading is twice the maintenace dose. If you start with 200 mgs of Prop you begin closer to the normal maintenance level right off the bat.
    But the simplest way which seems to be damn close if anything, is double the maintenace dose the first week for long esters.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    if your taking dbol , no need for frontloading imo

animal instinct is offline New Member
    Warrior is correct as usual, here is a good post by Bigfella from Elite regarding front loading EQ which is a great explaination mapped out on paper for all you visual types:

EQ should be frontloaded at double the intended weekly dose upto the first half-life, that is a good rule of thumb for any frontload IMO so 800mg weeks 1 and 2 then 400mg from then on.......

Here is an example to simplify the activity for anyone not a believer in how it works, we will take a straight dose of 400mg/week in our example and see how blood levels are affected through the first few weeks, we will, for ease of maths, ignore the ester weight which is irrelevant to the outcome anyway other than dose difference. We will assume the steroid has a half-life of 7 days.

Week 1 start 400mg administered, after 7 days, 200mg left, so 200mg dose delivered in that week.
    Week 2 400mg admin to give total 600mg, after 7 days, 300mg left, so 300mg delivered in that week.
    Week 3 400mg admin to give 700mg total, after 7 days, 350mg left, so 350mg delivered in that week.
    Week 4 400mg admin to give total 750mg, after 7 days, 375mg left, so 375mg delivered in that week.

As we can see even by the close of play in week 4, we are only getting 375mg of steroid in that week, it has slowly risen from 200mg, 300mg, 350mg to 375mg by week 4, it will continue creeping until you are getting the full weekly dose in a single week.

Now let us view the same dose, only following a front-load, we will double the weekly dose for week 1 only, everything else will remain the same.

Week 1 800mg administered, after 7 days, 400mg left, so 400mg delivered in that week.

There you have it! We have achieved the peak cycle dose (not exceeded it) by the end of week 1 as opposed to still short at end week 4 with a straight dose, you can continue adding the dose and halfing and see it stays constant at 400mg/week delivered.....Result!!! The benefit of achieving peak doses earlier in the cycle? Obviously achieving the gaining part of the cycle earlier is the benefit rather than waiting 4 to 5 weeks for the dose to peak and level out somewhat.

A good rule of thumb to front-loading is to take the dose you are to administer each half-life and double it upto the first half-life period in the cycle, this will not overshoot your peak, so there is no dropping of levels at any later date. It is also beneficial to the maintenance of even blood concentrations to split that weekly dose up as evenly distributed through the week as possible.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Good post by bigfella there- very simply put. I was about to post the same thing

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    so if i plan on running EQ and Test E, at 500 mgs and 625 mg EW respectively... I just shoot 1g of EQ and 1250 mg of Test the first week and it will be effective faster? Im oversimplifying, but i always need to jsut ask a yes or no question so i know concretely, especially when it comes to my body.

Strongman78 is offline New Member
    i like fronting ewen if iam taking d-bolls

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not a fan of front loading myself.

D

Thread Information