co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

Fina: Does 75mg = 1cc? HELP!

Sup guys. I am in the processing of making my first batch of Fina. I am a bit paranoid, being a virgin and all. Can anyone help me with these 2 questions?

1. When making the Fina using a Kit from a source, I can't get the oil to move through the filter, even when it is VERY WARM. Is there some way to have the same end result without using the filter / needle?

2. So I bought 2 of the following:
    10 Cartridges per Box containing,
    10 Implants per Cartridge containing,
    10 small pellets per implant
    Intervet Implant
    Trenbolone acetate
    This is supposed to make 75mg doses, but what is 75mg in my syringe? Is it 1 cc? 1.5, 2.0? I obviously don't want to OD and I don't want to waste it by not shooting enough.

This is supposed to be an 8 week supply, I tried to do the math at 75mg / ED, but damn, I just suck at math.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by co2boi; 03-03-2003 at 04:24 PM.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I ran a full 8 week cycle off 2 carts. I don't know what you plan on doin but with 2 boxes you can feed an army.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    - you deffintly have enough Tren for awhile

How big is your conversion kit? 2 gram, 4 gram, ... 20 gram?

BTW - EDIT YOUR SOURCE POST!

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    You Said:
    "10 Cartridges per Box containing,
    10 Implants per Cartridge containing,
    10 small pellets per implant"

try some math here.

10 small pellets per implant would be 20mgx10 =200mg (each is 20mg)
    10 implants per cat would be 200mgx10=2,000mg or 2grams
    10 carts per box is 2gramsx10= 20grams or 20,000mg
    20,000mg/75mg(per shot wanted at 1cc) = 266.66 CC's
    Then you say you have 2 boxes correct? So that would be 20grams x 2 = 533.33 CC's if you mixed it all at once. That is a 500ml "Jug" - Anyone ever make home brewed ICED tea by putting water and tea bags in the big jug? I think this is what this would yeild - About a Gallon of Tren .

I think with a 2g kit you want to uses jsut one cart. That would be 2 grams total. I hope you didn't put 20 grams into a 2 gram kit - cuz that would leave you with something around 750-800mg/ml - am I correct on this?

I believe kits are sold in increments of 2g as the user would need exactly 1 cart per 2g to be added. A 4 g kit would require 2 carts (2x2g=4g) a 10 g kit would require 5 carts (5x2g=10g), etc.
    Hope this helps or can get you thinking on the correct track.

P.S. In the lower left below your post - it says edit (next to quote) - hit that and remove R-K.com - your source stuff. Thanks!

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=167

this thread might help with the math and the cc=ml=whatever.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    how much did 2 boxes cost you???? i can only imagine....

see if you can get a deal on bulk fina kits

2 boxes is usually like $5-6 dollars less then just getting 20 carts - from the place I went.

Ok, so I think I wrote that wrong. What I had was 2 cartridges, with 10 rows of 10 pellets. ie. 200 Pellets. I also had a kit with 6 vials (2 oil, 2 magic solutions and 2 empty). Following instructions on a website, I dissolved 200 pellets in one vial of magic solution, boiled it, etc and then mixed that with one vial of oil, boiled it, seperated it, etc.

So here's my dilemna, I think I was supposed to use both bottles of oil and both bottles of solution (although the instructions didn't show that).

So I believe I have 150mg doses now, in lieu of 75. I need to know if I should only do 1/2 cc or mix what I have with the other bottle of oil?

I created a quick page on my website so you can better picture what I mean. http://sofera.com/finaShiat/fina.htm. This is my personal site, so I am assuming it's ok to post a link to it.

One more thing. Someone told me today that 75mg/ED was way too much and would make me mad as hell. Is this true? This is my first roid use, I don't want to overdoit.

Thanks again for your help guys. I really want to get to it, but I don't want to f* up and do it wrong. (again).

Last edited by co2boi; 03-03-2003 at 05:30 PM.

2 carts is what is required for a 4g kit... if you had 2 carts and 2 (2g) kits but only used 1 of the kits then you final product will just be 2x the potency so you take 1/2 of what you normally would thats all... your fine... just shoot 1/2 a cc instead of 1cc and save the extra kit for the next time around

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    75mgs ed will have an effect on your mind and body.

I notice some anger on all dosages but you have to be an adult and mind your temper. the world doesnt need another fit trown hehe not that you would.

you can run it as 75mgs ED (1cc) or 150mgs (2cc) EOD.

i favor the every day route. i dont like injecting 2cc's at one time if i dont have to.

Awesome, that's exactly what I need to know guys. Now, just one more thing. I f'ed up and wasted both of the sterile filters trying to get stuff to move through them. (Unsuccesfully) Can I use a coffee filter to filter it and then bake it at 250 a few times to make it "safe"?

So I am understanding that 1/2 cc ED is ok right? Thanks again, really!

Sterile Filters are 4.50 each... PM or IM me and ill point you in the right direction...

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    normal kits come out at 75mgs per ML (ml=cc) so 1 cc is 75 mgs

Did you use a filter before you went to the final step? hehe sounds like no.

Take your oil and crud and slowly run it through the filter. i find that its better if you cut the filter in half and use it in two batches.

After its all through then run them through a syringe filter and it will be clear for ya.

PM me if anyone needs directions, i am happy to help.

President of the Buddha Red Loves Fina club hehe

Oh hellz yeah, I def need some directions man. I heated the stuff up, withdrew about 2cc's and tried to put it through the filter(s), with no avail. Not even a drip. I ruined 2 good filters, man I suck

What do you mean..."cut it in half" ? Cut the filter in half? How? Should I use the .20 micron or the .45 micron ? Thanks bro
    Last edited by co2boi; 03-03-2003 at 07:33 PM.

Thread Information