andm15 is offline New Member

have you had this problem?

i'm sure a few of you have had this problem. Well i'm in my 9th week of my cycle combo which consists of weeks 1-8 40mg D-bol daily, weeks 1-8 500mg sust and weeks 1-10 200mg EQ. My problem is i only have nolvadex to come off with since my source unexpectivly can't get any hcg or clomid. will nolva be good enough? also when should i take it and is there anything i can buy to help me? i know i should have had everything to start.
    my other problem is my nipples have started to get sore to the touch and i'v developed a small lump under my right nip. other than that you can't notice the lump even when they get cold and very erect. would this be a big problem? since i don't have anything to bring back my own test and only have nolva. it's weird cause i've been up to 750mg's a week on sust before with no problems. thanx

Slypknot is offline Member
    Well first off - you can start taking the nolva now to help with the gyno lump.

Post cycle - nolva won't really be enough, atleast in my opinion. You need to get ahold of some clomid if possible (though this should have been done before running your cycle, but I'm sure you know that now). If not then just ride it out with the nolva and see how far ya get. Might lose a lot of what you gained during your cycle though...

Billmister is offline Member
    TAKE NOLVADEX NOW!!! You should know when you start feeling those sides you should pop one tab of nolvadex a day for 7 days and then wait. Nolvadex isn't really recomended for a post cycle most people would say clomid, try to see if you can get clomid... if not, i guess anyone who has done nolvadex post cycle can give you their opinion on how to take it,. Good luck

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro ur runnin 40 mg of dbol for 8 weeks ???no wonder and kiss ur live r good bye , u said uve ran 750 mg of test with np ,well dont froget tis time ur runnin dbola swell ,its not always the test dbol aromatises kike crazy .u should of had everythin on hand befroe starting ,

Originally posted by big N
    bro ur runnin 40 mg of dbol for 8 weeks ???no wonder and kiss ur live r good bye , u said uve ran 750 mg of test with np ,well dont froget tis time ur runnin dbola swell ,its not always the test dbol aromatises kike crazy .u should of had everythin on hand befroe starting ,
    the reason i have d-bol so high is because it is shit and under dosed, other than that haven't had any real problems.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    You can come off with Nolva but most people prefer Clomid... Check this out... http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catnolv.htm

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea bro ,its not high ur runnin it for to long .what kind are u using ?>

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Go to www.nonconsumables.com and buy some clomid!

He's a good bro, and you'll have the clomid within 2 weeks.

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    i came off with novaldex and was fine, kept 80% of gains, look for threads on this subject, OGPackin had a good post, do a search

Originally posted by big N
    yea bro ,its not high ur runnin it for to long .what kind are u using ?>
    vitastan-d french 10 mg tabs

Thread Information