OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Equipoise and Hair Loss

So I have been searching the board for information onf Eq and Hair loss, and have not found much good info with direct information

So how hard is eq on your hair?

I have had a slight amount of hair loss from prop.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    depends if your prone to hair loss, if you have no problems than it should not be that bad or nothing at all. If your moms dad has a head like Mr. Clean than you might think about taking precautions with some hair products.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    better safe than sorry in my opinion... was told Proscar (finasteride), 1mg ED is supposed to help out alot. Sheet, I know I won't take a chance on losing my precious hair.

I cycling 600mg/wk of EQ on my current cycle and have no probs with hair loss. I agree with abstrack in that really depends if you are prone to it. If so, then I would take precautions proscar, propecia, etc.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member

Re: Equipoise and Hair Loss

Originally posted by OT8268
    So I have been searching the board for information onf Eq and Hair loss, and have not found much good info with direct information

So how hard is eq on your hair?

I have had a slight amount of hair loss from prop.
    the reason that you had hair loss from the prop is because testosterone converts to DHT the main reason for hairloss, EQ does not convert to DHT so you have nothing to worry about.

if you have any hairloss problems stay away from winny, masteron (if you can find it) and mestanolone(oral masteron from **), they will do a number on the scalp, especially the mestanolone. tren also has some effects on hairloss, although i have never had a problem.
    Last edited by ibiza69; 03-03-2003 at 10:42 AM.

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    yeah thanks, I hvae ton tons of research on hair loss in general because of the prop. and I have been on propecia now during my cycle, but is only now becoming effective after a month of taking it

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I ram 800mg/week of EQ for 4 months with no problems. On top of that I was on 50mg/day of Winny for 8 weeks.

Thread Information