Thread: local comfort

H BOMB is offline Senior Member

local comfort

my local source was out for like 4 months so i had to resort to the new mail game or not so new. but to me it was new. i have always had a local source. just drive over and pick up. well now he is back and i must say i always took him for granted cuz even though his prices are a little higher than mail i would choose him over mail anyday. i hate the weight that the mail puts on your shoulders and the just not knowing. like the fact that i find myself scoping out my complex the days bf i know a pack is coming. does anyone else feel this way. just thought i would share that. i hope my local stays forever.

I think we all get that feeling when waiting for our package to arrive, especially when its a week past the due date. "Ahh shit!! I got screwed!!" Then to our suprise its arrives the very next day. Its very tough to trust people who you don't know. But there are still a few good bros out there.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would rather buy local but the prices around where I live are so off the wall that it's not even possible finacially wise to get a cycle.
    The guys that sell around my area are making a fortune. It's just unbelievable what some ppl will pay for AS. For an example this guy that I know just bought 1 bottle of QV Deca 300 for $240 and a bottle of QV Enth for $230. For that amount I could get 2 full cycles where as he didn't even get one full cycle.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    holy shit. i didn't mean that high my local guy is only like 10-30 bucks more on stuff. 240 for deca that is crazy

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    230 for enth is a crime

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Ouch, that is a markup from hell!
    I have been lucky to have a local source that is dirt cheap, he went away for a while and put me in a world of confusion trying to find a source for CHEAP. Domestics are cheap I guess, but I just hated not being able to go down the block and pick up meds for my donkey.

Thread Information