dsc
    dsc is offline New Member

womens winny cycle

My girl is planning on doing some winny followed by some clen . She is planning on doing 10 weeks of winny at 100mg per week. She is going to do the clen for eight weeks. Does that sound like the right amount of winny for a girl to take, I ask for her because she is buying a bottle of 1500 mg of winny but I didn't think she should do it for 15 weeks. She is 5'4" and 140 pounds, she is allready pretty muscular. Also I have some extra deca and I was thinking about letting her use it to keep the winny from drying out her joints. My last question is does she need to buy anything to go along with the juice since she is a female, for example males purchase nolvadex to fight gyno for some cycles. Thanks for your help guys, let me know if you see anything wrong with this.

dsc
    I thought of another question I forgot to ask. How many times a week does she need to inject, is once a week ok? And can winny and deca be combined into one injection?

flex321 is offline Member
    I'm not being a perv or anything but can you post a picture of your girls body....I just want to see the shape she is in now and why she wants to do steriods . I'm curious to see if she is just a normal chick who wants to tighten up or if she is a bodybuilder.

dsc
    I dont have a pic right now but I will try to get one on soon. She used to be extremely muscular " she was repping 250lbs on squats" but now she has lost a lot of the muscle. She is really just looking to put on a little muscle and get ripped. Not trying to get huge. Ill try to get a pic on tonight.

The Butcher is offline Member
    IMO, that is WAY too much Winny for a girl to take. 25mg/4days is the rule of thumb, especially if she is just trying to get ripped and put on a little size. 100mg/week will probably drop her voice as deep as yours, shrink her tits, and make her clit big enough for her to be considered "well hung". Ok, maybe the clit thing was an exageration, but not by much. I had girlfriend who did 50mg/4days (this was about 3 months before I met her) and her voice was...well, lets just say it was pretty bad afterwards. And, her boobs shrunk considerably (she had implants but the little bit of her natural breast that surrounded it had almost disappeared so there wasn't much there other than the bag under the skin). Her clit wasn't HUGE afterward, but she said she noticed a definite increase in its size from before.

So, if your girl insists on doing Winny (which I am really not that big of a fan of for women), then I would suggest she do 25mg/4days. I assume we are talking about V, not tabs.

Don't put her on the Deca . My first suggestion (and what I have found to be the most productive with the least harsh sides) would be to put her on 100mg/week of Primobolan and see how she responds to that. Remember, women are WAY more sensitive to gear than men, so they respond well to even low doses of mild stuff. Unfortunately, they also experience sides quicker and at a more pronounced rate than men.

If she is going to do the clen , the Winny at 25mg/4days or the Primo at 100mg/week should be ideal. She doesn't need to stack the winny with the primo. Do one or the other. If she wants more info read my post I wrote to girlboxer on the experiences I have seen in my past girlfriends and their aas usage. The thread was started by girlboxer, and it's title is something like "ok, need the truth..." It's in the member's picture section on the first page of threads. I go into alot of detail about female aas usage, so it might be a good read for your girl. Good luck.

Thread Information