Thread: my new cycle

dsc
    dsc is offline New Member

my new cycle

I am going to be starting my new cycle soon and I want to make sure I get as much as I can out of it. Please check out my cycle and tell me what you think. I am trying to put on MASS. I am 6'4" and 205lbs. Also is there any problem with combining deca and enanthate in one shot?

week 1-4
    500mg of enanthate injected in 250mg shots twice a week
    30mg of dbol per day
    400mg of deca injected in 200mg shots twice a week

week 5-10
    500mg of enanthate injected in 250mg shots twice a week
    400mg of deca injected in 200mg shots twice a week

I would like to do some heavy chlomid after I get off this cycle. Does this sound to extreme.

Day 1
    300mg
    Day 2-16
    100mg
    Day 17-29
    50mg

Thanks for the info guys.

Slypknot is offline Member
    14 days of 100mg clomid is pretty high.... but if you enjoy the side effects, endless weeping and depression - then GO FOR IT!

flex321 is offline Member
    The clomid is what I thing you should run it at...sounds good to be.

The cycle looks good also for someone that is a newbie/novice. Whats your goals and experience?

and you can combine the two in one syringe. That is fine.

Originally posted by Slypknot
    14 days of 100mg clomid is pretty high.... but if you enjoy the side effects, endless weeping and depression - then GO FOR IT!

The sides might come....but thats the price you should pay to keep your gains. IMO.

dsc
    dsc is offline New Member
    Flex-
    I am trying to get to about 220-225lbs of ripped muscle when all is said and done. I dont want to get too big because I am a kickboxer and too much muscle will slow me down. I am hoping to get their with this cycle. My last cycle "500mg of sust and 400mg of deca per week" brought me from 190 to 215lbs. I got really sick right after my cycle though and that messed everything up. I would like to keep as much as possible from this next cycle. That is why I want to do the large amount of clomid. I also considered doing some clen after my cycle so I get rid of the water weight faster so I dont have that extra weight slowing me down.

you could take something during the cycle to keep the bloat to a min., which will be a decent amount with the test and deca .

If you want to take clen take it between you cycle and your clomid. I think clen + clomid will help to keep gains.

One last thing.....not that you asked but Fina is the one thing that I beleive has given the most quality of mucle and keepable. Everything else is hard to keep unless you have everything from training to your diet in tact....which I rarely do b/ my motivation goes into the negatives after a cycle.

again you have a cycle that is known for water weight...dbol /test/deca.

Thread Information