Thread: dbol..

Bama1 is offline New Member

dbol..

Hey guys,

I have a few questions. I have read on the board recently that dbol is not very good for adding size. But I have been told that it is great for doing just that. How would a cycle of dbol weeks 1-4 @30mg/ed and test. cyp. @ 500mg/wk work for size? Second, other than arimidex or nolvadex , is there anything I can do to minimize water retention during this cycle? Would a low-carb diet work? Finally, how do you guys feel about doing cardio during a bulking cycle such as this one to decrease and avoid gaining body fat? How much do you do? I will be adding Winny at the end of this cycle. Will that help with the body fat and water retention?

I know this is alot of questions but I am trying to learn as much as possible and I have found that this is one of the best places to do so.

Thanks for your advice and patience.

Bama1

wimp is offline Associate Member
    you could add some proviron . that would stop some water retention. i always do cardio to burn some fat. you are going to have to look at your calorie intake becasue you dont want to do too much cardio.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol is good for size.

What are your stats?

Even when bulking, you should do cardio twice a week for a healthy heart.

D

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    youll get better results if you throw some DECA or EQ in your cycle at 400mg per week for 10 weeks.

Thread Information