Billmister is offline Member

Talking Making Fina at Home

Hello all. Well i wanted to ask a quick question. FOr the past weeks i'm been using the "Search" button to find my answeres and i have concerning making fina at home. Now i just have one question i can't seem to understand. Everywhere i look it tells me how much i oil, fina, etc... i need to know this.

If i have 2 carts of fina-H=4g

now i use a 4g kit. how much mg will i get in a ml if i'm going to be using the kit? like will each ml be 75mg? 80mg? or 100mg?

I read a post before about the guy who could make fina without the kit only using products from home like straw, syringe, toothpic, simple stuff. It seemed very easy and easier to calculate because when your done you only have one syringe with 1cc of fina in it. and you can eather shoot it when it cools down, or store it. Now if i was to buy a steril vial, can i do that method and just keep all the fina in the vial? wouldn't it go bad though? since they person doesn't use a filter to do it? here is the post:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...w+to+make+fina

like will the directions of the kit tell you how much oil and magic soluble to add to make it 80mg a shot, or 100mg a shot?.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yes the directions will tell you everything. some kits yield more mg/ml. the standard is 75 mg/ml. some kits produce 100 mgs/ml.

Steele is offline Member
    mine didn't come with any instructions!!!!!

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    The instructs from gf.com say that the kit will yeild you 100mg per ml. I have also heard that you lose some in the conversion? I don't know how much you would lose though, I've read in other posts that you'd have about a 20% loss per ml.

J

so it would be better to use the home made version i guess right?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    bill, if you want some sites for good kits, PM me.

flex321 is offline Member
    well if you have 4000mg of fina you divide by the amount of oil you are mixing to it.

example: if you have 4000mg's of fina and you mix it into 50ml of oil you get 80mg/ml.

Is that what you asked about?

ok i understand you flex. so you really can make it at any power. like example:

4g of fina in 25ml of oil you get 160mg in a cc.
    just an example though i would not shoot 160mg in one time.

anyways, with kits you get a steril vial, oil, and i think "magic solution" or somthing like magic water.. some shit. what about that. how much do you put that into.? i wouldn't mind doing it everyday like the post i pasted on her but it's just that making that shit everyday i wouldn't have time alone in the kitchen of my home without my family finding out i'm heating up a syringe. i mean i could do 7 at a time to but... well maybe i could do that to.. but then again i'm used to haveing a vial? i'll PM you in a right now

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by flex321
    well if you have 4000mg of fina you divide by the amount of oil you are mixing to it.

example: if you have 4000mg's of fina and you mix it into 50ml of oil you get 80mg/ml.

Is that what you asked about?
    I don't think you will get 100% of the solution. You will lose a little bit of tren in the conversion process. Ideally it would be 100mg using the kit, but since you lose some, it comes out to 75-80mg.

G-S Guest
    For the umpteenth thousand time, different kit makers send different amounts of oil, thus the final conversion rate/strength is DIFFERENT.

Not every friggen kit comes out to 75/80mg. For those who say otherwise, you're dead ass wrong.

Originally posted by Billmister
    ok i understand you flex. so you really can make it at any power. like example:

4g of fina in 25ml of oil you get 160mg in a cc.
    just an example though i would not shoot 160mg in one time.
    That is exactly right. You might lose some possibly like someone else said but this is the best way to go about measuring it.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You can make fina?

yeah

Originally posted by G-S
    For the umpteenth thousand time, different kit makers send different amounts of oil, thus the final conversion rate/strength is DIFFERENT.

Not every friggen kit comes out to 75/80mg. For those who say otherwise, you're dead ass wrong.
    yeah they send different amounts of oil...so you measure the amount of oil and then you figure out the mg to ml ratio....Don't get excited G-S, this is a board to help people, not boost about your own intelegence and your frustrations about answering the same questions several times.

well i got my answer.. thanks everyone

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Anyone know how many mg's per ml the getpins kit makes?

Thread Information