Question New to this, Help on a Wins./Clen. cycle.

Hello, I am new to this board and have never tooken a cycle. I was just looking for some help and suggestions. Im not sure how you guys work but as to my experience with other places no one is helpful and just insults the crap out of anyone that is ignorant to the subject. I have just bought 20 amps of Winstrol 50mg/cc and 100 tabs of clenbuterol 20mcg tablets. I am familiar with the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off program but how would I go about doing this while on the Winstrol, or if I should even do both together at all...(is it safe to?) I am about 15-20 lbs over weight and im looking to lose fat and I have heard that these two are the best because they kill fat and spare muscle. I wanted to know whats the best way to get some good results. If anyone has experience with either one of these things or using both together any information would be great. If anyone has used Winstrol what yields better results.. every day or every other day and at what dosages. Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to make fun of my ignorance on the subject (Someone will).
    Thanks....

flex321 is offline Member
    well I could post what I would take but I would need more winny....I would do 50mg/ed for 6-8 weeks and run the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (start at 2 a day and work upto 7 a day if you can take it) during the winny.

Most people here no matter what you wanna know, like to know what type of person you are. So whats your lifting working out/dieting experience/leangth....whats your age/height/weight/bf% ect....

20 y/o
    5'4" 150 pounds
    Working out for 2+ years but actually administering a "good" routine for about a year.
    I lift 4 days a week
    run 30 min. 4 days a week
    I have a high <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> diet with no less than 150 grams of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> a day
    2 shakes and 2 real meals

with that said, and with what I have any suggestions on a program would help

any comments welcome

thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would suggest u lay off the juice and lose some of the weight naturally first, espeically being your only 20.
    If you really are hell bent on using something I would suggest stacking Eq w/ winny and clen .
    Winny only cycles can be good for people w/ low body fat, which u don't have. I would continue to do cardio 4 days a week and really get your diet down before you start taking any kind of AS.
    Winny does NOT burn fat. Clen does to an extent but clen isn't a steriod .
    Research some Eq/Winny cycles and see what u come up with.

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    I would suggest u lay off the juice and lose some of the weight naturally first, espeically being your only 20.
    If you really are hell bent on using something I would suggest stacking Eq w/ winny and clen .
    Winny only cycles can be good for people w/ low body fat, which u don't have. I would continue to do cardio 4 days a week and really get your diet down before you start taking any kind of AS.
    Winny does NOT burn fat. Clen does to an extent but clen isn't a steriod .
    Research some Eq/Winny cycles and see what u come up with.
    best advice your going to get. I agree with the eq/winny also.

Thanks-----
    what is Eq?(full name and is there something else its known as..) and How do you suggest I cycle it with the winny and clen .
    thanks

razor67 is offline Banned
    equipoise ..you might want to lay off AS for now and lose the weight naturally.
    stick around and learn for a while..

Thread Information