Biznatch is offline Junior Member

fina/sus/deca = PISSED

What's up bro's. Haven't been around in a while, but I'm on spring break now so I'll be dickin' around the board for a week or so.
    Anyways, I started a fina/sus/deca cycle just over two weeks ago, my first time to both fina and sus. Now, I consider myself a pretty nice guy, but holy shit, stay out of my way for a while. I've heard that fina can get you pretty angry sometimes, and I'm gonna have to strongly agree. I may not act it to my friends and family, but now I am pretty much pissed off 24/7.
    I was at a small party at my buddy's house last night, when I heard some news about one of my freinds (a girl) hooking up with some douche bag. Normally, this wouldn't bother me very much, but I became so insanely pissed off I was literally trembling--decided to go outside and take a little stroll around the block to cool off, even though it was -5 degrees.
    Any of you guys ever been super-pissed like this? I actually think it's kind of funny in a way, because I've never really let my emotions get the best of me--an interesting feeling.
    I'm gonna be at a party this Thursday, where more than likey I will meet this douche bag for the first time. God help him.

Good thing I forgot to bring my shotgun home.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    lol,

dbol makes me a little on edge, but not much

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Roid rage is bullshit IMO. Fina might make your fuse alittle bit shorter but I don't think it's an excuse for wanting to kick someone's ass. Especially being that this girl isn't even your girlfriend...

Fighting Irish is offline New Member
    I suggest you:

1) Get to the party early.
    2) Hit that douch bag with in the throat with a brick.
    3) Then get back to the gym before 10pm for some squats.

Just my opinion.

-Fighting Irish

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    tren /deca in the same cycle..........wow. hope you have some top end progesterone/prolactin anti-e's handy.

what kind of doses you running bro?

peace bb79

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, id be more worried about gyno than rage on that cycle.

Fighting Irish, you and me would get along very well. LMFAO.

Fina 1cc EOD
    Sus 300 mg/wk
    Deca 400 mg/wk

Gotta find me a good brick...

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i would up the sus to 500mg and shoot 3 times a week.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually bro, id up the sust to 750mgs per week and shot it m,w,f. But im also with bb. Fina and deca in the same cycle? Not recommended bro! Ur gonna get shut down hard and u better be taking an anti-e throughout. Good luck!

OG

Yes, perhaps I should have been more specific. I will be running the deca and sus for 10 weeks, and intend to only run the fini for 4-5, when the deca should start kicking in. Of course, I will be taking clomid post-cycle. I have easy access to nolvadex and am considering adding that to the cycle--something I have never done before, but probably a good idea due to the initial fini and deca combo.
    This cycle is designed after one that my buddy (who is very experienced) did a while ago, who said it was the best he's ever taken. He followed the cycle with clomid, and used no other anti-e's. I understand and appreciate that you fellas are concerned! Let me know what you think.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i understand you wanted something to kick the cycle off. and what youre doing makes a little more sense to me now, but i would have chosen prop instead of fina. it goes well with the sust, and much less chance of progesterone sides.

just my .02 though.

peace bb79

Trying2Gain is offline Junior Member
    Ya I dont really believe in the rage crap. I know when I did my first cycle of sus and deca . I was actually more calm. Because I knew my strength was up and I was getting bigger. Plus do you really want to go to jail. Hell I know I dont. It would mess your cycle all up. Just keep a clear head. Is it really worth fighting someone.

plex4flex is offline New Member

Angry

I'm always super-pissed but for some reason when I'm on I seem to feel better and always be in a better mood W/ a longer fuse. (It really freaks people out when I'm nice) SO I guess you could say it has the opposite effect on me.

Thread Information