Thread: 1st Cycle Help

TopCat is offline New Member

1st Cycle Help

I'm ready to do my first cycle and would appreciate any feedback.

I am currently 6'-0" - 265lbs and one of those electronic body fat scales says my bf is 32%. I'm not sure if that is accuate.

I want to gain a solid 15lbs of lean muscle and drop some bf if possible. I have been lifting off and on for 3 years and have been consistant for the last 6 months.

Here's what I have/plan:

Test Enanthate 400mg 1/W Week 1-10
    EQ 400mg 1/W Week 1-10
    dBol 40mg E/D Week 1-4
    Winny 50mg E/D Week 8-12
    B12 Mixed
    w/Test E & EQ 1000mcg 1/W Week 1-12

Liquid Femara 0.25ml E/D Week 1-10
    Liquid Clomid 300/100/50mg Starting after last Winny Tab

Supplements:
    ALA - 500mg E/D Week 1-16
    Milk Thistle - 100mg E/D Week 1-16
    Multi Vitamin E/D
    Vitamin E E/D
    Vitamin C - 1000mg E/D
    Glutimine Peptides
    Protein Shakes
    Creatin

Your advice will be appreciated.

TopCat

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Your cycle is pretty much on the money except you need to split the Eq up into 2 shots a week. Also I would drop the d-bol down to 30mgs ed.
    U don't really need the liquid nolvedex unless you start seeing symtoms of gyno but if you wanna run it through the cycle that's up to you.

The only thing that concerns me is that your bf% is pretty dam high. I doubt it's 32% cuz those scales usually aren't that accurate but even still your probably in the high 20's which isn't good. If you do build some lean mass you won't really even notice it w/ bodyfat that high. So my suggestion to you would be to try and lose some weight naturally by doing cardio and dieting, maybe throw some eca or clen in the mix. If you decide to do a bulk cycle now your going to gain even more weight and probably not look so good. That's just my opinion.

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: 1st Cycle Help

Originally posted by TopCat
    I'm ready to do my first cycle and would appreciate any feedback.

I am currently 6'-0" - 265lbs and one of those electronic body fat scales says my bf is 32%. I'm not sure if that is accuate.

I want to gain a solid 15lbs of lean muscle and drop some bf if possible. I have been lifting off and on for 3 years and have been consistant for the last 6 months.

hey bro, in all honesty 32% body fat is super high bro...you should really think about loosing some weight before starting your first cycle...if i was yoo i would try to get down to about 15% before you cycle...i know it seems like alot but it will work out better in the end bro, you have definatly done your research on juicing though....good luck in whatever decision you decide...Madmax..

I said the 32% bf was probably wrong cause my son is 6'0" - 160lbs and I can see his abs pretty good and the scale says he is at 22% bf. I am a bit over weight but I'd like to put more muscle on now, then diet down without loosing much muscle after this cycle.

Should I not do much cardio while on the dBol or can I do running 30 mins a day for like 3-4 days a week in addition to my lifting?

Thanks

TC

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would get rid of the dbol all together.
    Test E, Eq, Winny is what I would suggest.
    Keep doing cardio 4 days a week and eat clean.

Originally posted by MBaraso
    I would get rid of the dbol all together.
    Test E, Eq, Winny is what I would suggest.
    Keep doing cardio 4 days a week and eat clean.
    Just curious about your reason for dropping the dBol and if I do drop the dBol is it OK to continue the cardio while doing the Test, EQ and Winny?

Thanks,

TC

Thanks for all your responses. I'll take your advice into consideration while I make up my mind of what to do (wait for now or change it around abit).

Mbaraso: I am curious why you suggest that I split up the Test and EQ to 2x a week. Is it because I will have a more even amount in my system by doing it this way?

Again, Thanks for your responses.

p.s. I went to the Doctors office today for my visit and my weight is 254lbs and bf is 21% using calipers. My bf scale is way off not only on bf% but also off on the weight.

My diet currently is around 55% Prot, 20% Fat and 25% Carb at 3400 call/day

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    21% is still kinda high to be doing a cycle on. If you start doing cardio now, in a couple weeks you will be ok to hit the stack

Thread Information