MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Thumbs down Shooting up friends

Most of my friends use AS, but some of them refuse to shoot themselfs no matter how many cycles they do.
    Now granted I have my one friend come over to do certain spot injections on me like traps, lats, and sometimes tri's, but that's understandable considering traps etc can be tricky.
    I don't know how I got nominated for this job, maybe it's because I probably know more about AS then all of them put together but still, I didn't ask for this job.

So my question is: How many of you have friends that continually ask you to shoot them up?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Not I... None of my friends are on

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Not now but I've been there. I really don't mind cause I allways live by the idea of "what goes around comes around". I might need something one day and I'm sure my boys will be down for me.

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    same here but I can't bitch because my girl gives me mine I guess I'm just a puss like them

roch is offline Member
    make them shoot them up in front of you. tell them to stop being pussies about it. its just a mental barrier they're having. I did it for my friend once, and made his ass do it after that.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I help two of my bro´s with injections. I think they should be able to do there own by now but i guess they are scared.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    hahha, just say no, they'll be forced to grow testicles and do it themselves.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    When me and my boy first started we used to shot each other up, now we do it by ourselves, there is a time when you have to grow up.

Pain

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    Come, be nice. I happen to be one of those guys that needs someone else to do the inject. I've got a major phobia when it comes to pinz, I thought I could overcome the mental shit, but damn.....my hands sweat and I shake like a mofo! The first time I ever put the pin to the skin it was in my right quad. I was using a 25g 1", I got just over a half an inch in and I hit a nerve or something and my quad "flexed", I freaked and pulled the pin and blood squirted out like a fountain Over the next couple of days I tried it again, this time calves and glute.....to no avail. I'm such a pussy Anyhow, since then I've done DMSO and then had either friends or my lady shoot me in the arse if I HAVE TO inject.

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    you just got to get by the mental block and go for it, IMO if you are scared then you should not be shooting up, that is when acidents happen

I don't really mind doing it once in awhile but when u have 3 or 4 friends that go on at the same time it begins to be a pain in the ass after awhile. Especially when they start to think that you have an unlimited supply of pins.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    I don't really mind doing it once in awhile but when u have 3 or 4 friends that go on at the same time it begins to be a pain in the ass after awhile. Especially when they start to think that you have an unlimited supply of pins.
    Damn, make them supply the pins or just use a 18g on them a few times and say that is all you have left. They will learn quickly.

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz

Damn, make them supply the pins or just use a 18g on them a few times and say that is all you have left. They will learn quickly.

Pain
    I should try that sometime.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i had my friend give me my first shot, but i was scared to death, so i held my breathe THE WHOLE TIME, so when he pulled the pin out, i let my breathe go and BAM, i hit the floor i was out cold for about 5minutes!!!!!!!! now i do my brothers injections!!!!!

big swoll is offline Member
    i know that i have by far given more shots to other people than i have given to myself....i never had a problem giving shots to myself...i think i was more scared of somebody else giving me a shot than me giving me a shot...i dont trust just anybody with a damn inch and a half piece of sharp steel...i wanna be in control of it

mikes20 is offline Junior Member
    i alway have to give the shots, at one time there were 5 of us and i had to do my own and then the other 4 lined up and got theirs every week

Decoder is offline Banned
    i give shots to my friends.

hully is offline Junior Member
    I've just ordered everything to make fina, but I'm one of those pussies who is scared of needles. I am however, going to try to do it myself, but my question is which gauge and length needle do I use to inject? The most popular seems to be 22 or 23, 1.5''. I'm pretty lean so I was wondering if maybe I could use a 25g 1''(Again I'm a puss when it comes to needles)? Any input would be great.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    that's a fucked up avatar, mikes20!

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    I also had a friend black out on me after giving him a shot you just need to relax and think about something else when it is being given

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by motoxxxguy
    that's a fucked up avatar, mikes20!
    I was just going to say the same thing, you should probly change avatar mike.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    A buddy and I meet twice a week for "tues/thurs juice club." I usually shoot for him since he's a big 300lb. baby. I don't mind sticking him with pinz since he always pays for them >>> you scratch my back, I'll scratch yourz!

David B. is offline Member
    I don't think I could administer a glute shot for someone else. I've gone 46 years without ever touching another man's buttocks, and I'd like to keep it that way.

--dnb

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Start charging a dollar a pop...you can end up paying for your gear that way...

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I usually shoot before I go to the gym ... this might sound crazy but I dont mind it at all(sorta kinda look forward to it)... for some reason it just pisses me off more than anything ... gets me angry and i take my aggression out in the gym ...

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by mikes20
    i alway have to give the shots, at one time there were 5 of us and i had to do my own and then the other 4 lined up and got theirs every week
    Yo , what's that stuck in your ass !!?? Holy Shat !! Dude you shouldn't do that kinda thing. Didn't you hear about that guy who had a Gerbel stuck up his arse?

malik is offline Banned
    i have a cycle im going to start soon for the first time and ,,the thing is noone knows im going to do it so im going to do it myself ,,but im excited not scared ,i was never scared of needles anyways

dsc
    dsc is offline New Member
    I am too scared to let anyone else do my injecting. Dont trust anyone else, but I still freak out almost everytime I shoot myself.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    One of my buddies is really shaky. So when he tried to do his first injection he couldn't his hands moved way too much. So now i always have to give him the shot.

Thread Information