skeldno is offline Member

Steroids in serbia????

Hi i am going to Serbia soon i was wondering if anyone knows how easy it is out there to find steroids ??? I heard there is test e available out there but would like a little heads up on how easy and where to look.

I will not be bringing loads back so don't pm me asking for prices it will just be personal use.

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    I am not in Serbia but I am in neighboring Bosnia and seeing that Bosnians and Serbians do not really follow their countries laws, it shouldn't be a problem getting gear. A lot gyms here even sell you roids straight up. Nobody asks questions. If you got a friend who works out, just ask him and he will know at least one source.

Just ask anybody that works out or the owner of the gym and he will make a deal. Offcourse its some money on the side. it will cost you though, they are expensive in these territories. So to answer your question, its very easy to get hands on AAS in Serbia, if you cannot get them in Serbia, cross over to Eastern or Southern Bosnia and you can buy them in some pharmacies.
    Last edited by Public Enemy; 01-21-2011 at 09:56 AM.

Viada is offline New Member
    My work is taking me to Bosnia next month. Friend told me roids are available over there but prices bit over the top. Already shipped my gear to friend who resides there, arrived with no troubles at all.

Where about are you Public Enemy, what city?

3BEP is offline New Member
    You can find test e under the name of "Galenika Testosteron Depo" in any farmacy. It is legal and very cheap. 250 mg costs less than 1 Euro (102 RSD, around 1,25$). Galenika is a farmaceutical company that produces many drugs, so you can't have fake. Other juice you can find "under the counter" in almost any gym. I've heard also that you could get Galenika's Deca on prescription, but I can't confirm that.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Who goes to the Balkans for a vacation?
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 01-24-2011 at 07:37 PM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Who goes to the Balkans for a vacation? lol
    Anyone with a bit of intelligence.. The Balkans are great man, beautiful women, beautiful beaches and dirt cheap

SerpenT is offline New Member
    galenika's best of serbia, thats what i said!

Toefl101 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy View Post
    I am not in Serbia but I am in neighboring Bosnia and seeing that Bosnians and Serbians do not really follow their countries laws, it shouldn't be a problem getting gear. A lot gyms here even sell you roids straight up. Nobody asks questions. If you got a friend who works out, just ask him and he will know at least one source.

Just ask anybody that works out or the owner of the gym and he will make a deal. Offcourse its some money on the side. it will cost you though, they are expensive in these territories. So to answer your question, its very easy to get hands on AAS in Serbia, if you cannot get them in Serbia, cross over to Eastern or Southern Bosnia and you can buy them in some pharmacies.

^^^^ Thats your best option im heading out there this summer thats what I plan to do, Also public enemy what city are you in?

Thread Information