Crazybuilder46 is offline New Member

I Need Help On What To Take; First Time User

I am 5' 9'' 205 and I play college ball. Im 19 and I have been lifting for 5 years now. I want a product that is the safest but, I want to keep my gains, get stonger and cut up. I dont know what to take but I am thinking about buying an 8 week cycle of winstrol for $350 but I dont know. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    take that money and buy some chicken, creatine, whey protein, and L glutamine. i'd wait a couple of years bro.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by tony1leg
    take that money and buy some chicken, <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> , whey <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>, and L <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=GLUTAMINE" target="_blank">glutamine</a>. i'd wait a couple of years bro.
    Agreed, your natural test is still flying high from being young. No need to mess that up bro. Wait until you hit 21-23 and levels start to decline.

Pain

I also agree with the above. Still a little too young to start cycling. Use that excess of testosterone to chase the chicks, bro.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i agree wait 2 more years and save more money because the cycle will cost u good luck.

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    $350!!! for winny?? dont go for it bro that is way to much and dont you get drug tested??

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't want to take that risk of getting drug tested and then you wouldnt be able to play ball.

Crazybuilder46 is offline New Member
    From what I hear around school the program doesnt have the money to test for roids. Right now my life revolves around football and I really want to start next year at LB, Im willing to do what ever it takes. I have been on Advocare for about a year now and I have gained 25 of muscle and lost alot of my gut but I want to have cut up abs. Any suggestions on how to get cut up? What are the bad side effects of Winstrol any way. Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What does being cut up have to do with playing football? If you have gained 25 lbs and lost BF then I would stick with what you are doing.

Thread Information