current cycle - additions?

Week 2 of this cycle.

EQ 400mg/wk 1-13
    Cyp 500mg/wk 1-12
    Tren 75mg/ed 9-17
    Prop 50mg/ed 12-17
    Winny 50mg/ed 12-17
    clomid

(also will run t3 and clen 2 on 2 off - eca for last 6 weeks).

I want to know if running arimidex .5mg a day will keep bloat down. Can I add this mid cycle or at the end when I am cutting the diet back or is that too late to see results?

If I add it now or later - when do I run it til? 17th week or past the cycle a few weeks along with the clomid.
    Also - If I get problems from the tren - can I run bromo along side the arimidex? thanks bros -

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    BUMP

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    start a-dex now, yes it will keep bloat down. .5 ed is fine maybe .25 or go eod with .5 and see how you fair??

run the a-dex all the way though you cycle in post if needed to rub bromo no prob!! not going to cause some chemical reaction inside and start spealing out foam at the mouth. I dont even know what meds your allergic to anyways, I just talked to a guy and he is running bromo and he has been breaking out in a rash, me on the other hand have no problem!

you shouldnt have any problems with the tren at that dosage but who knows you might get tits just by looking at the gear so play your cards watch your body and see how things go. there is another product out there for prolactin drug out there better than bromo but I forget the name just do a search and you will find it. It is one of the threads.

Oh your running tren and clen , so be careful those 2 together = high blood pressure. so monitor it. the tren is bad enough as it is but the 2 of the together makes for one hell of a date

why only running the clen for 2 weeks or are you saying for the last 6 weeks you will be running the clen and eca 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?? ahh I think that is what you meant but I was having a hard time reading it.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    yes armidix will lower bloating.

Thread Information