sewpercack is offline New Member

First Cycle, Please Critique

I have been lifting for several years and I am considering doing my first cycle. I have been doing a lot of research and feel like I am starting to understand a few things, thanks to all of the info on this site. My current stats are:
    22 yrs old
    6'1" 225lbs
    15% bf
    I have been into bodybuilding for a while and I feel that I have my diet in order, and my workouts made up, I just need some final critiques to make sure I am doing things right.
    My main goal as most newbies go is to gain as much mass as possible, and I want to make tight gains as I am quick to gain weight but also quick to gain fat. I am going to be in this for the long haul so I dont mind taking it easy for the first few cycles.

For my first cycle I was thinking of doing something like this:
    Week 1-10 Test E: 200 mgs/wk
    Week 1-10 Equipose: 200 mgs/wk
    Week 8-12 Winstrol : 50 mg ed
    Week 12-15 Clomid Therapy: day 1 300mg, day 2-11 100mg, day 12-21 50mg

My main question at this point is should I be taking anything else such as anti-e's? Also I do not mind taking larger amounts I was just told once that I should only use as much as necessary to get results. And I feel that I will probably do more additional cycles if I like the way things go. Any advice would be great.

Sewpercack

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I would bump the test up. Maybe 300mg/wk?
    If running EQ - I like to run it a little longer then 10 weeks - maybe 12. I am currently running it 13. Are you aposed to deca ? If you want to run a 10 week cycle of deca 300mg/wk and test 300mg/wk and still do your winny at the end. That would be good. Make sure if you run that. You stop your deca 3 weeks before your last winny shot - and start clomid the next day.

I just think at your size you will not be happy with 2grams of eq. Most people seem to be set on the 400mg/wk which is twice as much as you are planning. I don't know of anyone that has used that low of an amount before. If you are planning on bulking. I would go with deca/test/winny.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Do it like this:

Week 1-10 Test E: 400 mgs/wk
    Week 1-10 Equipose: 400 mgs/wk
    Week 8-12 Winstrol : 50 mg ed
    Week 12-15 Clomid Therapy: day 1 300mg, day 2-11 100mg, day 12-21 50mg

BTW, that is a killer first cycle. Almost identicle to my first cycle. Make sure you have Nolvadex on hand...

Thread Information