cutting and bulking sametime?

whats up fellas? need some advice. originaly i was going to run
    1-10sust 500mg
    1-10deca 400mg
    6-12fina 75eod
    8-12winny
    1-12 privron 30mg daily
    clomid after..
    ..........................but now i was thinking about running the deca sust and weeks 1-4 30 mg of dbol and of course privron, and then separatly run fina, winny and something else?any ideas prop?and some clen ....oh and how long between the two cycles....6foot 190lb. 15%bf thanks boys

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I think you are better off to seperate them myself. Sust/Deca /Dbol is a great bulking cycle.

Winny/Prop/Tren 50mg/50mg/75mg -ED
    Can stack this with Clen and T3 - and try some lower cal lower carb diets. Can get cut and hold onto the muscle you gained in the bulking phase.

Rule of thumb - Time on = Time off. So a 10 week deca/sust - then give 10 weeks off and then run the winny/tren/prop later.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would seperate them too, it is very hard to bulk and cut at the same time. I rather just put all my effort into one, I think you will get better results.

Pain

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    MY .02 I would keep the winny in the bulking cycle run it 3 weeks paast your last shot or deca or sus whichever the start clomid day after last winny administration
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    do winny last 4 weeks with dbol and sustanon deca then when done u do cutting cycle , its hard to cut and bulk at the same time because with bulking u need high cal with cutting u need low cal high protien.

onehotpony_302 is offline New Member
    so should i run the winny from weeks 8-12, and then get some more when i run the 2nd cycle

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I would throw it in both cycles - I am a big fan of winny. Works good for for the progest reasons with deca . And well help you harden and keep gains while you are dieting at the end of your cutting cycle.

Thread Information