web03 is offline Associate Member

sus and deca...injection times?

I've done quite a bit of research using the search and also other sites but here's my question .......you're not getting a full benefit out of Sus by injecting once or twice a week because of the Primo. Why is it recommended to inject EQ eod? Maybe the other places are crazy but is there any truth to it?....web

also I plan on running Winnie during my next cycle. The most recommended needle is a 25g. I've only used 22g 1 1/2. Will that be ok?...web

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The reason it's a good idea to inject Sus eod is because of the short acting and long acting esters in it. Sus has prop in it which has a short half life, therefore you need to inject it more offten then u would straight test Ethn. I personally don't believe u have to go above 500mgs per week on a first cycle of Sus. Although it's a good idea to front load it for the first 2 weeks @ 750mgs a week to get your blood levels up.

Eq: Eq comes in 50mgs per ml, and 200mgs per ml. If your using the 50mgs per ml eq then u would need to inject eod or ed to get the desired 400mgs per week. If your using 200mgs per ml eq then u only need to take 2 shots a week.
    As far as winny needle size: If you use a 25g needle it might be alittle hard to suck up the juice. Stick w/ a 23 g and you shouldn't have any problems. If you don't wanna inject it then u can always drink Winny.
    Last edited by MBaraso; 03-03-2003 at 06:14 PM.

mammoth is offline Member

Re: sus and deca...injection times?

Originally posted by web03
    I've done quite a bit of research using the search and also other sites but here's my question .......you're not getting a full benefit out of Sus by injecting once or twice a week because of the Primo. Why is it recommended to inject EQ eod? Maybe the other places are crazy but is there any truth to it?....web
    Are you saying that sust has primo in it?

thanks for the help....i've already used Sus/eq in a previous cycle, but I ran it 500/400 two shots a week. I'll try to find the articles or info that I found about the EQ so you can see what im talking about. I'll take your advice about the winnie...thanks...web

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Re: Re: sus and deca...injection times?

Originally posted by mammoth

Are you saying that sust has primo in it?
    I think he meant Prop. Not Primo

mammoth is offline Member

Re: Re: Re: sus and deca...injection times?

Originally posted by MBaraso

I think he meant Prop. Not Primo
    Thats what I figured.

Thread Information