sooner45 is offline Member

Bathroom question...

I just had a stupid question. I'm currently running EQ and ECA, dieting really well.....high protein, low carbs, and drinking LOTS of water...but it seems that every night I have to wake up about 6-8 times to go take a whiz!!!!! I usually try to stop drinking water about 7 or 8 t try and piss it out of my system, and my last cycle of ECA is at 4, plenty of time before I usually go to bed around 10 or 11.......but because of this I am getting restless nights by having to go take a freackin piss every night!!!!! Any suggestions????? other than to totally stop drinking water, which I cant do.......

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    hmmmm less salt? lol or drink less water.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sooner,

How may ounces of water are you drinking per day? WHat is your ECA dose and are you taking it every day, or every other day?

6-8 times per night is definitely not normal, especially if you are halting your water intake several hours before going to bed. Have you always had frequent urination problems? If not, you may be developing some underlying issues that may require medical treatment. Don't let this scare you, it may be a few other things. Post the answers to the questions I asked and we will see what we can determine.

Doc M

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How long have you been drinking the water at this high volume??

For me when I started to up my water intake to 1.5-2.0 gallons a day I had to piss all day and all night but as I got use to it my body adjusted and now it is normal as usual.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've heard that weakened prostrates cause abnormal urination....I'd go to the doc if things stay the same bro..JUST to be safe.

I would probably say about 80-100 ounces a day, I only say that because I have a 20 ounce bottle that I drink out of all day so I know how many of those I end up drinking, about 4 or 5 of those.....I'm not sure about the exact dosage of ECA...I'll check it when I get home as I'm at work now....but I think its normal dosage......I have been drinking this volume of water for about 3-4 weeks now. About the ECA, i take 1 pill 3 times a day, last pill at 4. Its the ECA stack, the purple bottle that you can get at GNC??? I have not had frequesnt urination problems, just lately. I had nemonia back in December and doc ran a full physical on me, and said that he MAY of noticed a SLIGHT hernia, but just wanted me to checkit out soon just to be on the safe side....the thing is, I'm on EQ, and I dont want that to show up in any tests they might run, as my Mother is a RN, haha! at the same hospital! But anyway.....thats my story......give me some advice guys...thanks so much!

Slypknot is offline Member
    THIS IS THE SOLUTION YOU'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!!!!

Just hook this puppy up when ya go to sleep and feed the other end into a bucket... no more having to get outta bed, just let er rip...

http://www.sneakyleaker.com/default.asp

hahahah.... sadly enough, I bet that would work.

Billmister is offline Member
    the only thing i could come up with is maybe you chug down to much water at once. Maybe... but you still take a wiz two many times. I drink about a gallon a day. And when i chug down, last night i took a piss 3 times in less than 20 minutes.

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    Might me the ECA having a diuretic effect, are you taking creatine?? that might also be a problem I know that when I am on creatine a piss like a drank a ocean!!

no creatine

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    I've heard that weakened prostrates cause abnormal urination....I'd go to the doc if things stay the same bro..JUST to be safe.
    It's not a weakened prostate... its an enlarged prostate. What happens is that your prostate will swell up and put pressure on your urinary track making the urge to piss much more frequent. I had the same problem, get yourself some Saw Palmetto, it definitely helps.

orto is offline Junior Member
    If you piss more frequent smaller amounts then could it be from prostate. If you have chance check your body sugar. Diabetics piss more often especially at night.

stupid question, but exactly how would I check my body sugar?

orto is offline Junior Member
    You can go to your doc or at the pharmacy. I don't know if this is option in Texas but here they can check you everything in pharmacy (blood sugar, cholesterol, body fat %,...)

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs View Post

This is true, Happened to me 2 years ago. Had a prostate infection. Doc said it was from drinking so much water and not pissing enough. The water was pushed into my prostate from heavy lifting. It sux, because you have to drink water yet you have to manage the intake. I never hold my pee. if I gotta go I go.
    Im up at night alot myself running to the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    This is true, Happened to me 2 years ago. Had a prostate infection. Doc said it was from drinking so much water and not pissing enough. The water was pushed into my prostate from heavy lifting. It sux, because you have to drink water yet you have to manage the intake. I never hold my pee. if I gotta go I go.
    Im up at night alot myself running to the bathroom.
    VP, did you see how old this thread is?

LLsoldier is offline Junior Member
    go see a doctor soon

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Go to the urologist, and bounce this off him. Only takes a second to check your prostate. And a urine test.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45 View Post
    I just had a stupid question. I'm currently running EQ and ECA, dieting really well.....high protein, low carbs, and drinking LOTS of water...but it seems that every night I have to wake up about 6-8 times to go take a whiz!!!!! I usually try to stop drinking water about 7 or 8 t try and piss it out of my system, and my last cycle of ECA is at 4, plenty of time before I usually go to bed around 10 or 11.......but because of this I am getting restless nights by having to go take a freackin piss every night!!!!! Any suggestions????? other than to totally stop drinking water, which I cant do.......
    I could be from drinking so much water or perhaps your showing early signs of a prostate issue.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I have been waking up 4-6 times a night for years and years!! Had everything there is to check ,, checked 3-4 times-No Diabetes, LFT are Fine, Kidneys are 100% I just figure i Drink 3-4 2 liters of crystal light a day and must be at night it all wants to come out! I lose at least 3-6# from the time i lay down until I get up!

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    Its an enlarged prostate from what I hear. I wake up a decent amount too but I drink like 3gallons of water aday.

Thread Information