10InchMember is offline New Member

23-gauge, not quite what I expected...

I got a box of 100 in today for when I start my cycle in a couple months. I guess I expected a much smaller diameter needle. This mofo looks huge.

I am becoming more of a wuss with each passing day. I put one of these up against my leg, and did a little push.... pain from the very beginning lol. Not sure why everyone says there is no pain.

Lets hope I can bite the bullet and do this when the time comes. As of right now, its got me nervous

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Once u poke it thru the skin u won't even feel the needle sliding in.
    You'll get used to it after the first few times...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Once u poke it thru the skin u won't even feel the needle sliding in.
    You'll get used to it after the first few times...
    What he said bro, itīs no biggie. I use 23īs all the time.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by palme

What he said bro, itīs no biggie. I use 23īs all the time.
    so do I , I use it everywhere quads, shoulder, traps and tri's had no problems, only when I tan then the skin gets alittle tough to brake through

mammoth is offline Member
    I use a 22AWG and it only stings upon insertion. I made the stupid mistake of forgetting to change pins between injections and just after one injection I could tell that the needled had dulled! It hurt like a bitch and I learned my lesson!

gymchic is offline Female Member
    It's not bad, I promise! I use 23g 1" to inject my bis, tris, detls, traps and I'm a GIRL
    Moderator: Bodybuilding.com
    Moderator: Steroidology
    Moderator: Superior Muscle

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

Universal Kits

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by gymchic
    It's not bad, I promise! I use 23g 1" to inject my bis, tris, detls, traps and I'm a GIRL
    I think I'm in love~~~ :
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by gymchic
    if thats you in your avatar then we need to see more pics

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

bro suck it up

i was at my gf's beach house one summer and couldn't order pns there(this is when we were younger, she knows now) and i had to fucking shoot test suspension through a fucking 18 gauge all summer!!!!!!!try that shit and you'll come crying for your 23's.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i am the biggest wuss. when my boy goes out of town and i have to do it myself these are two things i do so i do not feel it. one i ice the area down with a ice pack for 5 min or so, two i drizzle the nizzle with just a drop of juice, i think it lubricates the needle somewhat. go ahead guys flame if you want.

Originally posted by H BOMB
    i ice the area down with a ice pack for 5 min or so, two i drizzle the nizzle with just a drop of juice, i think it lubricates the needle somewhat. go ahead guys flame if you want.
    Ouch bro!

No flames dude... but icing a muscle before an injection is a BAD idea! It constricts the muscle and tightens up the skin.

You want the muscle to be as relaxed as you can get it... try injecting right after a hot bath, of after having a hot wet washcloth on the area you want to push the pin in. That will loosen up the muscle and soften up the skin.

Red

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i use 23's and 25's........piece of cake bro. dont sweat it.
    if you get too worked up over this, you'll end up making mistakes when you go to inject, and ive even heard of some bros having such bad jitters that they got lightheaded during or afterwards.
    make sure youre relaxed, and try to stay calm. remember, we've all been where your going. if you need us we're here........

peace bb79

yellowviper is offline Associate Member
    they are all right budddy....23g 1inch...i've been using it for six months now...i was just as scared in the beginning as you are, maybe even more...I even had my g/f do first couple of my shots. but i finally got the balls to try it on my own...believe it or not..at first i would sit 30 minutes trying to poke that tiny 23g 1in needle in my quad can you believe that and even after wasting so much time i could not do it...but i kept trying to bring courage into me, kept saying to myself its either you forget about the idea of juicing and stay looking like a worm even after spending hours in the gym or get your balls together and just do it....i finally did it...it only hurts when the needle goes through the skin once its through you dont even feel a shit....its been six month into my cycle now and i love doing my shots....i actually look forward to my shots...i've used 23g 1 inch for quads(worse experience will never do quads again),,,,delts (love delt shots)....triceps, biceps...chest....try not to inject in your left chest the side where you heart is just to be on the safe side, thats what i've been told.....good luck brother

Originally posted by yellowviper
    (worse experience will never do quads again)
    I think it's really amazing how we're all a little different when it comes to this. Personally it's quads with 25g and nothing else. Completely painless.

I guess the most important is that regardless of where you stick it in, you want to do it smoothly and injct with a steady hand. Being calm helps a lot.

Red

Trying2Gain is offline Junior Member
    I know where the guy was coming from waiting for 20 minutes to get the courage up to take a shot. I was like that my first cycle. I get nervous everyonce and a while, but pretty used to it now. If you are going to take shots in your tri's. There is a around the top muscle band that you feel less pain. Just move the needle around barely touching your skin and you will find it. Just slide it in slow.

10InchMember is offline New Member
    I had considered using my quads for my injections. Is there a better spot for a beginer to try, or will quads be ok? I want something that will be extemely easy, wit little complications my first few times so I can get past the small fear in me. I wanted to shoot into my ass, but I am afraid of hitting the sciotic (sp?) nerve.

I have a bunch of 23 gauge's w/ 1 inch pins.

Thanks for all the replies bros. Helps out a lot

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    I use 22g 1.5" in my quads and it's only feels like a small pinch. I was nervous the first time, but now I just pop it right in. Don't sweat it. When you start seeing results, you won't be able to wait until your next injection.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: bro suck it up

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    i was at my gf's beach house one summer and couldn't order pns there(this is when we were younger, she knows now) and i had to fucking shoot test suspension through a fucking 18 gauge all summer!!!!!!!try that shit and you'll come crying for your 23's.
    My first cycle was 12 weeks of all 18ga. I only did one glute shot too the rest was all in my leg. For those who don't know: 18ga next to a 23ga looks like a nail. 10InchMember Maybe you should try this cause after the 18s I thank god ed for 22 and 23 ga. I guarantee after that cycle you wouldn't feel hardly a thing with you 23's

Thread Information