underconstruction is offline Junior Member

LOVE my primo/winny!!!!!

Well this is my third week and yesterday i took my first 1cc of winny and i most say that my ass hurts. I just took my 5th primo and not to much yet but everyone at the gym tells me i look thinner, it most be all that cardio. I will go all 8 weeks of primo at 200mg and week 3-10 of winny at 1 cc eod. I hope to post a pic at the end of my cycle to let all the bro's see. All oppinions welcome........Thanks

alevok Guest
    I did the same cycle last summer(12 weeks) and I loved it too but instead of 200 I did 400mg/w and 50mg winny ed. Primo at 200mg week in a cutting cycle is pretty weak and to prevent muscle loss take 400mg and 50mg (1cc) winny ed.

underconstruction is offline Junior Member
    I was going to do the winny ed but i have no one to inject me and i do it my self and to tell you the truth it gets old quick to do it all the time. I am doing the primo on mondays and thursdays and the winny mon,wed,friday. I have taken the primo for three weeks now and am on my first week of winny, i already feel better pumps but i realy cant tell to much, i have lost about 8 pounds but i thik thats all the cardio. By when should i see the real results...A friend told me that not until am almost done....

cromesta is offline New Member
    i know with winny you can start to feel the effects 3-5 days into it, and are seein improvements by like week 3, depends on the person and diet, but sounds good that your hittin the cardio hard

Sjef is offline New Member
    Because there was no primo my supplier advise me to inject Virone (cyp?) wit winny. Is this oké bros?

Thank

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    primo should be taken at 400mg a week and for winny best results 50mg ed

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    i am on the same exact cycle !!!! on week #2 i can see a difference in my body already... works great i hope to post pics soon! let me know how it works for u ...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'll be using primo soon, can't wait.

JohnnyB

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Magicz
    primo should be taken at 400mg a week and for winny best results 50mg ed
    TRUE THAT. No if's, and's or but's about the Winstrol seeing how it is a 17A with no ester. Primobolan is very anabolic with low androgenic properties... you can run very high doses before noticeing any androgenic side effects.

Same deal with Winstrol... except the 17A modification puts stress on the liver... so 50-100mg per day is the norm for men depending on personal health, lifestyle and experience. But it HAS to be taken everyday - if not twice or three times per day... it has NO ester, it's half life is a matter of hours - not days. Winstrol Depot can be taken IM once per day - but not EOD.

You need to increase your Primobolan Depot dose... period.

mike35 is offline New Member
    I've gotten really good results with Primo 250mg every 5th day. I guess it depends on the person. I've gained 18 lbs and dropped 2% BF. This is my first cycle though, so I'm assuming that someone with more experience may need more.

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    im currently running 50mg winni eod (mon wends fri) and Primobolan every 4th day 100mg i have been doin this for 2 weeks and its goin good so far.. i thinking about increasing the primobolan... This is also my first cycle so this might be the reason as to why i am seeing rapid gains..??

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by mike35
    I've gotten really good results with Primo 250mg every 5th day. I guess it depends on the person. I've gained 18 lbs and dropped 2% BF. This is my first cycle though, so I'm assuming that someone with more experience may need more.
    So every week you were injecting 350mg (250/5 = 50; 50*7 = 350). 350mg would probably double the effects of 200mg per week. And 400-500mg per week would continue to increase the ananbolic activity with virtually no side effects - the benefit of Primo is it's extrememly high anabolic to androgenic ratio (in favor of being more anabolic).

Thread Information