Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wimp is offline Associate Member
    this guy is either lying or really stupid.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys are a bunch of paranoid test heads!

who cares, either way, if it was a cop on the board, whats he going to do? email you for your address so he can arrest you on suspicion

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    'tis madness 'tis true tis true, but there be method in't!

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    I think that it is funny that this guy hasnt posted since?? but hey this is all for entertainment right bros

BigC is offline New Member
    bullseye has too much time on his hands

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Do any of you guys watch colombo?Hey Bullseye we got you dialed in
    bro .
    Last edited by cdog; 03-05-2003 at 12:19 AM.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    LISTEN UP,, in my opinion they let him go to watch him and his emailing,,,,HENCE,, they will be on to the fact that he visits a site called ("AR")!!!!!!! Is anyone getting this?????? Just what we need more attention from the opposing team! KICK EM OUT, hes scarin me! And just for the record, i dont know no body, i am a law bidding citizen, i have or no nothing, and anything i write in all these posts is strictly for entertainment purposes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

criminal is offline New Member
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    LISTEN UP,, in my opinion they let him go to watch him and his emailing,,,,HENCE,, they will be on to the fact that he visits a site called ("AR")!!!!!!! Is anyone getting this?????? Just what we need more attention from the opposing team! KICK EM OUT, hes scarin me! And just for the record, i dont know no body, i am a law bidding citizen, i have or no nothing, and anything i write in all these posts is strictly for entertainment purposes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL you coward you!

sd11 is offline Banned
    Not only does this all sound like a load of shit.......but Bullseye if in fact this did happen your biggest mistake was talking with feds, say you dont' know anything than shut up.

mammoth is offline Member
    This post thread pisses me off! If I were a fed I would be livid at reading this guys post. I would take it as if saying "HaHa you can't catch me!"! I have no doubt that the feds peruse this board! I agree with Big-G that we should get rid of not only this thread but ban bullseye. He is bringing unwanted attention to this board. Of course I think that this guy is full of shit for obvious reasons, but either way it is uncalled for! You should NEVER fuck with the federal government! Especially the US government!

Soprano9mm is offline New Member
    The one thing I dont understand is why they didnt try a contolled delivery. It doesnt make sense. Without you actually having the package in your hand the cops have nothing. Thats why everyone gets busted with contolled deliverys.

Slypknot is offline Member
    This post should be deleted by an op.

I know from experience (theft of DTV) that posting on boards such as these can and IS used against individuals.... it's scary how much data they can and DO collect from these things when investigations occur. It's sad that there are no truly private boards out there - like in the good ole days with Warez boards (back in the 1200 baud era). Now it's like we all walk up with a pen and paper, write our little message and tack it on a big publicly viewable board...thinking only our bro's will read it.

Whole damn thing makes me jumpy...just get rid of it and lets get back to 'reality'...or whatever it is.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I call bullshit. BULLSHIT. WHy would they "kick in your door in the middle of the night". Dude you are not Tony Montana- give me a break. $600 is not even that much dude. its 2 cycles! Get real. Nice lie about "its not mine" dude its in your fucking mailbox.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rook209
    Just look at the screen name. "Bullseye" doesnt that sound a little like it came from a cops mind?
    I noticed that right away and just didn't say anything. What a jack-ass this "bullseye is

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    So far as I can see........not one Mod has responded to this thread.......Hmmmmm

If there was a Mod who posted on this , my bad ! I said it once and I'll say it again ! Can some Mod look at this and get rid of it ? Please

mammoth is offline Member
    Bump for deletion!

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    What country did you order from? Just curious

malik is offline Banned
    i dont believer one word ,,,ur a pig and ,,and pigs dont belong in this site ,,i say a mod should kick this asshole out just in case he is one..

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    Bump,Delete this post!!!!!!

RHINO

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well, unless the cops are students at the same university he is using to post this (withheld to protect him) - the story is likely true - he did the right thing, DENY, DENY, DENY - and since he was smart enought to have it sent somewhere it could be delivered without his sig, the cops were probably waiting when it was delivered only to find that it wasnt him that got it - -you guys are paranoid (which is not a bad idea) - but the ones I worry about are not stupid enough to do this stuff - they hang out and make semi-meaningful posts but are actually cops - no one would find out untill FAAAAARRRRRRRRRR down the road - believe me when I say Fed agents are not so stupid as to post in such a manner - they are far more insidious (and dangerous) but fortuneately they must have a mandate first. - and btw, they cant search the house without justification - and since it wasnt sent to his house or room, they coundt get a search warrant - a school could give them access however if they so chose (if it was a dorm)

Sorry about all this bulseye (what exactly is a "cop name" anyway)?

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Bump for deletion. Supposedly this is his 6th cycle, but has never posted here until he gets a visit from 4 Feds. Yeh, and 4 feds are just going to come there, let you lie to them, and leave. I need to live near you, the COPS here won't even believe you when your telling the truth. My girlfriends car was stolen and they questioned me if I "sold it for crack". Yeh, I'm a 6'4" 300 lbs crack head, come on!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Football_Bill
    My girlfriends car was stolen and they questioned me if I "sold it for crack". Yeh, I'm a 6'4" 300 lbs crack head, come on!!
    LOL...say what? What would even give them that idea? There is definitely more to your story. As far as Bullseye's post goes.....who cares? It his HIS decision to post this crap. Let him deal with the consequences. He has been warned of them, thats for sure.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    well, unless the cops are students at the same university he is using to post this (withheld to protect him) - the story is likely true - he did the right thing, DENY, DENY, DENY - and since he was smart enought to have it sent somewhere it could be delivered without his sig, the cops were probably waiting when it was delivered only to find that it wasnt him that got it - -you guys are paranoid (which is not a bad idea) - but the ones I worry about are not stupid enough to do this stuff - they hang out and make semi-meaningful posts but are actually cops - no one would find out untill FAAAAARRRRRRRRRR down the road - believe me when I say Fed agents are not so stupid as to post in such a manner - they are far more insidious (and dangerous) but fortuneately they must have a mandate first. - and btw, they cant search the house without justification - and since it wasnt sent to his house or room, they coundt get a search warrant - a school could give them access however if they so chose (if it was a dorm)

Sorry about all this bulseye (what exactly is a "cop name" anyway)?
    Yeah i thought about this before....there are probably some repsected or well known members on here that are prolly feds...sneaky pigs!

RitcheyRch is offline New Member
    Notice that this thread was posted at 7:56PM. I didnt know there were libraries open that late at night but then I could be wrong. Also why would someone have illegal substances sent to a school mail box? Seems very odd to me

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Cycleon - I guess you checked out bullseye's address and found his postings were coming from a university. but hey, wouldn't a clever fed hide or mask were he/she was posting from and might use a university address as cover?

Just a thought.

Maybe bullseye is for real and maybe he isn't we (and the moderators) have no real way of knowing.

My opinion though - sounds a bit too strange for my liking. The feds would have waited for him to pick the parcel up and would not have interrupted the class to ask 'is this your parcel sir'. Maybe bullseye has been had by a couple of conmen who somehow knew about his order and delivery.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    BigRush, there is as little twist to the story, I knew who stole it and told them. He had been in my house and at some point stole her key off her key ring. He knew we were heading out partying. Because we knew all this, they thought I had something to do with it for drugs or insurance reasons. Not! He is just a drugged at 31 year old loser who only had two friends left, now he has non unless his name is Bubba.

As for libraries open at 8 PM, very possible at a school. I might have posted some shit before, but I think this should just be dropped, we kno for one reason or another that people on here make up all kinds of stories, why we might never know. Peace out Bros, i am leaving this post alone!

dansteelman is offline Member
    Hey you guys, just a tip of info. They cant bust down your door in the middle of the night. Searches and seizures can only heppen between 6:00 AM and 9:00 Pm Its the law

Why would a fed aste time making such a dumb thread? What would a fed have to gain?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Inspiring fear into gear users. It would have some statistically significant result I'm sure.

-SF

Somnius is offline Junior Member
    LOL...Well it's good to see everyone's getting those neurons working and flexing their thought processes when not flexing those muscles.

I highly doubt this story is true, and I highly doubt he's a fed...lol

Whatever the case may be, lets give him a hand for providing what turned out to be an educational post and sparking up this nice debate.

..."Bullseye sounds like a cops name"...lol

It seems like every time some posts that they got busted, everyone automatically assumes they are either full of shit or a scammer of some kind. The truth is: Who knows?

10InchMember is offline New Member
    What the hell are you guys doubting this bro for? If they didn't catch him picking up the package, and have nothing else on him, they can't do shit. Just trying to hassle him for info would be harrassment and they could be in deep shit.

Im guessing those that are doubting him are the same ones that talk when the feds come knocking. If you don't admit shit, they can't do shit.

Period.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information