labrat is offline New Member

vicotin and xenadrine

I got my wisdom tooth pulled and was given vicoprofin (vicotin and ibeaprofin) for the pain. It works well and didn't make me to drousy. So last night I popped on and took to of the Xenedrine EFX. Went into the gym and did a high rep work out (which i hate cause it hurts so damn much) no joke. I was out of my mind and had an insane work out. Has anyone ever tried this?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    high rep ?what did u go up to ,cant say that ive done that before ,that shit knocks me on my ass.

labrat is offline New Member
    bench 20-15-15-12
    then i did inclined flys 8 reps and supersetted it into inc presses 8 reps
    then some cables.
    they are vicoprofen 200/7.5 i am completely amped on it a little woozy 10 min after i took it. but as the work out and the xenadrine kicked in i was flying.
    the roxicet 5mg/325mg knock me on my ass

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds painfull ,yo what dates u gonna be down in sb ??were all gonna be 18-22 were staying at teh san juan hotel .look us up bro .u her the line up so far ??its sck !

Solrock is offline Member
    Vicodin is an opiate. great pain killer. i have worked out on pain meds before... and you know, I always had great fucking work outs. HOWEVER... 3 times I had a cramp in my chest. I thought it was my heart (scared the shit out of me!). When I asked my doc about this, he said that opiates (vicodin, codeine, oxycodone, etc) can cause respiratory suspension. IE - stop breathing. What 'cramped' was my diaphram, the muscle that controls breathing.

Be careful if you are going to use the pain meds, watch out for breathing problems. Stay AWAY from cardio! All in all, not a godd idea to mix with AAS.

Thread Information