BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Think this is unhealthy?

Sorry in advance to all those clicking this thread hoping to dispense with medical advice or at the very least be entertained by the woes of a juice virgin, but what I'm askign about in regards to health pertains to mental health.....as in for the last four nights i've been having incredibly vivid dreams about gear.

It all started with a dream about my order coming in (which i haven't actually ordered yet) and culminated last night with probably the most vivid dream involving d-bol anyone has ever had. I dreamt about opening them, splitting them, tasting them and even stashing them. So i ask you, is this my psyche's way of saying, "get the hell off your ass and do it already?" I hesitate to think of what I'll be dreaming tonight...cuz this has got to stop - I haven't seen a single naked chick in my dreams since this started....of course, if i could work the two together, there'd never be a reason to wake up.

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    it is just like any other drug using dream (like coke addicts dreaming of blowing lines) it usually happens when you have stoped the drug for a while and have a urge to do it.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    kinetics....i've never done a cycle b4...so these dreams are particularly weird...and yes, they've prompted me to take serious steps towards making that first cycle happen.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    SAME thing happened to me before my first cycle. It's just anticipation man. I was all anxious and could not wait to do my cycle. I thought about it all the time. I usually dream about stuff I see or think about so that what I concluded

Thread Information