steve1 is offline Junior Member

Does Winny Really Work For Spot Injects

There seems to be a lot of confusion as winny really works for spots shots like bi's tri's and calves and makes them grow faster.

I have heard conflicting meesages about it just makin it swell up for a temporary size enhancment,and i have also heard it loosens the fascia to allow more muscle growth .

I just want a clear answer form an expert as to if this thoery is true or false?

gymchic is offline Female Member
    Some people will tell you there is no benefit but I have noticed a considerable amount of growth since I've been using site injections. Especially in my bis, which had been lagging a little.

To each their own... but it never hurts to try and see what kind of results you get.
    Moderator: Bodybuilding.com
    Moderator: Steroidology
    Moderator: Superior Muscle

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

Universal Kits

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Exactly what gymchic said, it all depends on the person and their own experience with it. Personally I have only drank it before, but I will be spot injecting it in a couple weeks, about 6 weeks or so, so I will let you know

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    I really only see it possibly helping to stretch your fascia and that is only when you have reached a genetic limit... and still... that is only in theory.... winny is a water based drug... so in effect i don't see that helping as much as an oil based product... but i digress...

Strongman78 is offline New Member
    i like spot injecting win it makes the muscle swell

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    from my bi's to my tri's...

Well i'll say this...First off all I spot inject everything except for winny currently..but that's because i'm doing FINA ED...now that stops this week...and once that stops...you best believe i'm gonna spot inject winny

Think about it, your muscle will grow because your putting the oil or in winny's case, water in the muscle...now whether the effects are keeped...that we shall see *evil laugh* mu ha ha ha

WOW, i get stupid acting when i'm damn near ketosis..

K'Fit

Slypknot is offline Member
    I think the majority of what people see with Winny is the swelling in the spot injected due to either the reaction of water in the muscle or the chemical itself... I have RARELY seen this swelling be long lasting. Not to mention, I know many who have only injected winny in their glutes and post cycle their ass was not much bigger than the rest of their lower muscles - meaning this swell is probably temporary.

Might get the same effect just injecting sterile water in your muscle...

Decoder is offline Banned
    Well speaking from experince.. i did not notice any better resluts spot injecting but... I saw better results taking the injectins in the upper body arms/shoulders than taking glute shots.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    sterile water...um ouch...

i mean shit, if your going to go that route...you may as well inject synthol...although that shit would sker me..

i mean think about it...look at greg's arms...that fukker is a fuck off..

and um...yeah i'm anal about synthol espeacially considering i'm accused of it in my calves constantly..

i mean shiiiit if i were to use it in my calves, wouldnt it make sense to put that shit in my arms and shoulders too, so they would match...i mean um DUH????

maybe it's just me lol

K'Fit <------NEEDS CARBS!!!

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    Thanx for the info guys,

I was right, in that i got contradicting opinions again, but I will give it a try any way in my bi's and tri's as my arms are my lagging body part.

THe reason I asked in the first place was that the arms have a lot of nerves and didnt want to inject there if it wasnt going to work
    Thanx bro's

yellowviper is offline Associate Member
    from personal experience: yes site injections do work....i've tried both winny and tren for site injections.....as a result i'm convince site injections indeed work.

Thread Information