terrapin is offline New Member

winstrol second cycle

just started on my second cycle after taking a 3 and a half month break
    1st cycle
    1 cc test/wk
    1 cc winstrol 2 times per week

I'm 29, weigh 185, i got up to 195 first cycle. but have amped up my cardio considerably post cycle, and am continuing as I'm only interested in lean muscle and not bulking

my trainer has instructed me to do test. once every other week, and continue the same dose of winstrol to help in maintaining the same weight but swapping fat for lean muscle . my concern is my natural testosterone production post cycle. thoughts???

also, heart rate always seems to speed up and slow down first thirty minuets after injection, could be just my nerves.

8pointer is offline New Member
    Increased HR is most certainly nerves. Their is no dispersion of the test into your blood stream that quick. I believe I encountered the same rapid HR your questioning on my first few injects. There is a nice section on this board which will answer most/all of your PCT questions. Good luck and great job w/your first cycle!

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terrapin View Post
    just started on my second cycle after taking a 3 and a half month break
    1st cycle
    1 cc test/wk
    1 cc winstrol 2 times per week

I'm 29, weigh 185, i got up to 195 first cycle. but have amped up my cardio considerably post cycle, and am continuing as I'm only interested in lean muscle and not bulking

my trainer has instructed me to do test. once every other week, and continue the same dose of winstrol to help in maintaining the same weight but swapping fat for lean muscle . my concern is my natural testosterone production post cycle. thoughts???

also, heart rate always seems to speed up and slow down first thirty minuets after injection, could be just my nerves.
    Your natural production will be shut down. You will definetly need proper pct

thanks guys,

the increased heart rate seems to only occur after winstrol injection, not test. My concern is that since it's water based and not oil (as in test.) that it does enter my bloodstream quicker and therefore effecting my heart-rate. Also, in my first cycle, once starting winstrol, my resting heart-rate seemed to beat a lot more intensely. I had my blood pressure checked and it was good, so no scare there, but I was constantly checking my pulse to make sure that it wasn't being irregular. I'd love to go through this cycle without the same kind of paranoia. This could all be in my head, and I 'm just creating something that isn't there. But it's just seems like the effects of winstrol are more intense. I love the results, I just wanna be smart, and not have a heart attack on the road to getting ripped (lol). Are the possible side effects that much greater in using winstrol combined with testosterone as opposed to just testosterone on it's own?

in terms of pct, last cycle I got on HCG two weeks post cycle, and felt great after, none of the reported abnormally low test. symptoms. should I do the same this one?

ButterflyBuffalo is offline Junior Member
    if u have HCG handy, it is always recommended even though you are running a low dose of test, nevertheless use nolva and clomid aswell and look up dosages on many other threads

i'll look it up
    Last edited by terrapin; 01-30-2011 at 06:25 AM.

Fusion=lyf is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I cycled test enanthate for 8weeks, had a 4week break then stacked test with winstrol for another 8weeks. Had massive gains in muscle and heaps ripped.

Winstrol 1ml/ day
    Test Enanthate 2ml/ week

Thread Information