steve1 is offline Junior Member

SUS or ETH which is Better?

I am thinkin of doing a cycle with a test and winny at the end to cut

My question is which is better overall.... sus or eth?
    I mean in terms of gains,strength,keepin'em gains,gyno related probs,
    which one is better mg for mg?

I was thinkin of running 500mg a week of either ,weeks 1-10
    and winny from 6-12

my goal is ot put on some mass and get harder muscles by end of winny.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i prefer enth. overall. its a single ester so its easier to keep track of. it depends on alot of things, but if i was to use one alone, id probably do sust EOD.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    if your using sust you should really shoot it eod...if i was you i would go with the enathate..since it's a single ester and your levels will be more even...Madmax..

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Seconding Madmax...i've elected to go with enanthate over sust for that very reason - unless you're eod'ing it with the sust you're not taking advantage of all the esters. Additionally, and i'm just speculating here, i would guess that one could make that argument that sides, in general, are greater with enanthate...but and this is a BIG BUT, that would only hold true for those using at the same dose and duration (like, 250mg 2x/week)...in which case the sides (good and bad) would be exaggerated in the enan simply because, gram for gram, you'd have more test in your system. However, when one eod's it with sust, i would wager that the tendency for gyno, etc, etc, remains essentially the same.

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    ok seems like eth is better mg for mg and is more potent at 500 a week than 500 sus a week

I may be able to get some testoviron avialeble that has a mix of 200mg of eth and 50mg of prop per cc.IS somtihin like that better than eth by itself, i mean it would seem like there would be less water retention u think?

thanx for the info guys

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    dont get the mix bro, cause your back to square one you would have to shoot it eod to benefit out of the prop. If you are only shooting 1 times a week your just wasting the 50mg prop-IMO I think thats what the guys were saying to you?? sus is about the same but considering keeping levels consitent enanth is better for you not unless you want to go eod or ed with the sus.
    Go do a search there is alot of threads where sus and enanth were compared and the acting of the esters invloved, alot of info just go do a search here
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information