silence is offline New Member

Unhappy first timer needs injection help

I was attempting to inject in my upper quad then I hit something and it didn't feel to good so I pulled out thinking I touched a nerve or something(I still feel a little throbing pain in my quad 5 min. later). How do I know I have the neddle as far in as it needs to go, and can someone please tell me what I'm supposed to feel and not feel when I'm injecting. Thank you for your input.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You hit a nerve.
    If your using a 1 inch pin you should go just about all the way in. Leave about a quater inch out. Aspirate , if there's no blood you start to inject slowly.
    Check this site out for help: www.spotinjections.com

thanks for the site link. What if when you pull back a bubble goes into the syringe?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    That is good, that means you are safe to inject, that is air and means you are in a muscle. Worry if you get blood.

Pain

So that's how you tell if your in the muscle or not, by the bubble, you don't actually feel the neddle go into the muscle? I was using a 1" and I don't think it was in all the way.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Like pain said the bubble means your not in a vein. If you pull back on the plunger and you see blood then it means your in a vein and not in the muscle.
    Stick the pin in almost all the way, pull back, when u see the bubble then start to inject...slowly

Xtrastrength is offline Junior Member
    I just did my first inject Saturday, and my second yesterday (Monday). I've been using a 23 guage 1" needle and sticking it all the way into my quad. When I try to aspirate , the plunger is so hard that I can't pull it back. That is cool, right?

what would happen if I injected and was not really in the muscle?(seriously)

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by silence
    what would happen if I injected and was not really in the muscle?(seriously)
    You would inject into fat, granted you weren't in a vein. And most of your gear would be wasted.

Pain

thank you guys for your responses and patience. I've actually done tons of research on steroids (1.5 years), but I got nervouse before showtime, it kinda makes me feel like a puss. I'm actually going to try it again right now, wish me luck.

Thread Information