Thread: DBOL and CLEN

brjrj0000 is offline Member

DBOL and CLEN

has anyone ran dbol and clen at the same time. i just started test prop test e and dbol cycle and am looking to keep my weight and body fat under control. I want the strength and muscle gains from dbol but not wanting my weight to get too out of control because last time i gain 35 pounds in four wks of dbol. Will clen keep the dbol from working???

does anyone know if clen will slow the muscle and stregnth gains????????????? again dont want the weight gain

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clen will not slow muscle gains to my knowledge but taking clen and dbol at the same time doesnt seem to be a great plan. The best bet would be a cleaner diet as that is likely the problem causing the rapid weight gain. Also there are other orals that don`t bloat as much you could take if that is a concern. Clen can have alot of sides too especially when combined with steroids .

Trust me my diet is perfect. At this time if anything im probably eating too clean. Ive ran clen during previous cycles with great results and no problems. Yes i am aware that there are other orals that dont bloat. I have always gotten the greatest stregnth and muscle gains from dbol plus they are much more affordable and i got them at a great price. Im just wanting to keep my weight down so i figured the clen would help. Just wanted to make sure they didnt have any chemical properties that would work agaisnt eachother

Thread Information