madmannn is offline New Member

test e and nova on cycle

My question is if i take test e 500mg/wk for 10wks does it worth taking 10 mg nova/day for stoping wather retention?Or just take nova after the cycle?
    Also read that nova will increase DHT levels if taken for long periods thus possibly causing baldness,body/facial hair increase...is this true?

My stats are 20 years,184 cm ,90 kg bf 10%

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You shouldnt be using steroids at your age, water rentention and baldness are nothing to what could happen at your age from using steroids.

Read the purple links below "The young and steroids"

cerealkiller326 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    What Marcus said, too young. You don't know what your getting yourself into. I think Marcus had a broken link. Read the below.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

Thanks ^^

madmannn is offline New Member
    I have read that but i will take the cycle can you please answer my question

Blog Entries
    Sorry but no one on this site is going to help you. I assure you that I am not alone in this thought, and I guarantee this thread will be empty of advise if I am not the last to comment on your decision. I am not your parent nor am I your guardian, I'm just a member who doesn't want another thread or story of a teenager seriously hurting himself asking for help.

I don't want an impression that I am an a**hole, but its the truth.

Mavilia is offline New Member
    do the nova after the cycle. unless you see signs that you need it, puffy sensative nipples. you shouldnt bloat too much of the test. i dont know why people on here wont answer questions if they are coming from someone young. all valid points about being young to do steroids , but your 20 years old and obviously made up your mind. i dont think anyone who ever came one here to ask a question and to get educated had their minds changed by people saying they are too young. doesnt make sence to me. anyways like i said do the nolva after the test, 2 to 3 weeks after last shot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavilia View Post
    do the nova after the cycle. unless you see signs that you need it, puffy sensative nipples. you shouldnt bloat too much of the test. i dont know why people on here wont answer questions if they are coming from someone young. all valid points about being young to do steroids, but your 20 years old and obviously made up your mind. i dont think anyone who ever came one here to ask a question and to get educated had their minds changed by people saying they are too young. doesnt make sence to me. anyways like i said do the nolva after the test, 2 to 3 weeks after last shot
    Good Job, you gave incorrect information to an underage....you need to research more.

Mavilia is offline New Member
    the info i gave has worked for me and was given to me. i wont argue that its %100 correct and the best way to go. although im not sure whats wrong with it. this is why i said i dont understand why no experts will answer questions to someone who is "underage" in your opinion. hes 20, not 13. like i said, he came here to get educated and get answers and instead he gets told sorry no one will answer your questions. so i answered the best i could which i admitt might not be the best way to go although i dont think its far off and has worked for me. so you just told him my info is wrong, why dont you give him the correct info? because you think if you dont he will change his mind, throw his gear in the garbage and say jeez they are right im too young for steroids ??

Quote Originally Posted by Mavilia View Post
    the info i gave has worked for me and was given to me. i wont argue that its %100 correct and the best way to go. although im not sure whats wrong with it. this is why i said i dont understand why no experts will answer questions to someone who is "underage" in your opinion. hes 20, not 13. like i said, he came here to get educated and get answers and instead he gets told sorry no one will answer your questions. so i answered the best i could which i admitt might not be the best way to go although i dont think its far off and has worked for me. so you just told him my info is wrong, why dont you give him the correct info? because you think if you dont he will change his mind, throw his gear in the garbage and say jeez they are right im too young for steroids??
    He as been given the answer, only because he doesn't want to hear the right advice doesn't change the fact that he is to young and there isnt a right way to cycle at his age, my morals dont change and i suddenly roll over and start giving advice to teenagers how to cycle all because its what he wants to hear, that would be stupid of me. The advice given is right for someone with his stats, his attitude needs to change and he needs to be shown and told what is the safest way to use steroids at his age and that's not to cycle.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    He as been given the answer, only because he doesn't want to hear the right advice doesn't change the fact that he is to young and there isnt a right way to cycle at his age, my morals dont change and i suddenly roll over and start giving advice to teenagers how to cycle all because its what he wants to hear, that would be stupid of me. The advice given is right for someone with his stats, his attitude needs to change and he needs to be shown and told what is the safest way to use steroids at his age and that's not to cycle.
    When I was 20 yrs old I did my first cycle and luckily i didnt do too much damage but I wish there was a forum like this to educate me against the dangers of doing steroids at too early of an age. I had to deal with depression for a long time and low libido but was able to bounce back and have healthy levels as well as kick the depression. It was really bad and I dont wish it upon anyone. Marcus is just trying to do what he thinks is morally responsible. Todays youth is looking for the quickest and easiet way to get from point a to point b. When reality sets in and you realize there is no quick way without the poor consequences often it is too late. I wont get into society and its undue pressures it puts on kids but all that glitters is not gold...............

Calcium is offline Banned
    ahh man 20yrs old and you want to cycle, you need to learn how to eat first and build more mass, at 20yrs old you can fuk yourself up,

Thread Information