AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Question Moderate dosages for a first time cycle????

Over the past few weeks i've read endless amount of info on "how much is enough" and "how much is needed" to get good gains. Well, my question is........Test Enan @ 400mg a week too much for a first timer (its going to be with EQ 400mg/week)? I'm just curious to how much i will gain from 800mg/week of roids. (10 week cylce) I'm 5'7 155lbs and been training hard for a little more than 3 years. I got good definition and muscle mass. I just don't want to BLOW up in weeks and everyone be able to notice that "damn that fucker is juicin it"....lol. Well thank fellas for your inputs!!!!!!

ps....not scared that others will know that i'm on AS...just don't want to make it OVER obvious....lol

JRob is offline Associate Member
    How much you gain isn't known. It depends on your body, diet and training. I feel you could go anywhere from 10-15lbs that you will keep if you do everything right. But you could do much better or worse depending on you, everyone is different.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    IMO, that's a good cycle. I am on Test En 400mg/wk and Deca 400mg/wk, and trust me the gains are nice, but I haven't "blown up", as you put it. No one can tell you how much gains you will put on, mainly because most of it depends upon proper diet, training, rest, etc. I would think that if you did all of the above correctly you keep around 15-20 lbs of gains. This is just my opinion and there is no way to guess what your results will be.

I remember an earlier post of yours where you mentioned "900 mgs of roids a week". You need to quit mixing it all together. Albeit you are talking about puting 800mgs of juice in your body, the 2 you are mentioning are quite different. There are different mgs per ml of almost every oil base roid and concentrating on total mgs per week of everything combined makes it hard for people to figure out what you are saying. If you were saying 800mgs of test en - first cycle - then YES, there is a definite problem. But, 400 mg of test en and 400 mg of eq each week is not out of line for a first cycle. The more research you do the more comfortable you will be when you start your first cycle. Good Luck bro!

peace,

ttgb

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Jrob, you beat me to the reply. Looks like we were on the same page though!

peace,

ttgb

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Thanks fellas for the responses........oh yeah that wasn't me talking about putting 900mg of roids in me...lol. Good points TTGB!!!! Thanks Bros!!!!!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    test @ 400 + EQ @ 400 is a fairly moderate dosage IMO. Not light, but not ridiculous. A good amount for some serious gains on a first cycle though!

If you start getting big, just do what "The Joe Weider" (is he still around?): pass it off as using lots of protien shakes, supplements and creatine!

As for how much to expect:

Q: How much can I expect to gain on a bulking cycle of ______?

A: Nobody can tell you that. Everybody responds differently; two people can take the same drugs for the same amount of time and have drastically different results.

Your success depends on a lot of personal factors: your training, your diet, what steroids you take, how many cycles you have done and how your body responds to steroids.

If you need some ballpark numbers: gains of 10 pounds are generally easy to achieve; gains of over 30 pounds of lean body mass (muscle) are rare, so expect something in between.

Thread Information