Tee O is offline New Member

Some questions i need answering as a new kid

First off, i've been training on and off now since i was 16, i've been going hard now for 7 months and sure i'm getting gains but as an extreme ecto they are slowing fast. I study exercise and nutrition at uni and can confidently say i'm all good in those fields and have a decent base to start with.

Before i'm told off for my age, i'm aware of the side effects and how it will effect me, i haven't studied AAS nearly enough and don't intend to cycle anytime soon, but definatly do intend to.

My stats:

Age 20
    Height 5'11
    Weight 77kg
    Bf% 9-11
    years training with knowledge and self education 3

Questions i'd like answering

Can i get full PCT online and not worry about missing something important. Im English and heard Novalx (sp?) is illegeal here in the uk

I can get hold of Test E and Deca from a friend of a friend but don't know 100% if this stuff is good and sterilied properly

This website advertises places i can buy juice online, is this for real? and if so do you guys buy your stuff from here?

How many calories should i be eating whilst in the cycle and how much did you spend on food?

please remember i'm aware that i have much to learn, i've done my reading on the basics and know it's not enough, cheers brahs

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Ive no idea what brahs means but anyway.......

I understand that at some point your going to cycle but before you correctly learn that side of things lets start with the basics. Diet is by far the most important factor in building new muscle tissue and it so important to learn how to eat correctly so lets start there...

Please post your full daily diet in the diet forum for critique, once we have that nailed down we can move on to training and rest....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    You need more research, don't buy anything online, nor even from a friend of friend, and too young for AAS. follow Mat advise.

HyPeRtRoPhIc is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ agreed

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    Yes, you can order nolvadex from Ar-r .com(but a chance of being seized by customs)

I wouldn't trust that, but if you do get it from a friends, friend. Fill a sink up and put the test vial in there, if it sinks and does not move the test is legit, if its bobbles, its low grade, if it floats it's fake.

Do not buy from online, unless you get 100posts and 45 days of activity and get a source check.

4.5k-6k calories a day, about 75$ week. Depends on what you buy...

Hope I helped, read more, get diet in check, and wait a few years.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your years away from aas, starting steriods before your own hormonal system as fully developed can cause you problems for the rest of your life , you need to build a foundation which takes years of training. Now your going to get guys who will give you the answers what you want to hear because you say your going to do it anyway no matter the risks, well I won't because there isn't a safe way to take them at your age, if you want to be mature about your training and at building muscle you need to listen to me and don't cycle until your around 24yr old. I don't buy into all this your going to cycle anyway so he might aswell be told how to do it right, don't shut down your own test production and cause yourself issues, use what you have and redesign your diet and build more muscle naturally.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your years away from aas, starting steriods before your own hormonal system as fully developed can cause you problems for the rest of your life , you need to build a foundation which takes years of training. Now your going to get guys who will give you the answers what you want to hear because you say your going to do it anyway no matter the risks, well I won't because there isn't a safe way to take them at your age, if you want to be mature about your training and at building muscle you need to listen to me and don't cycle until your around 24yr old. I don't buy into all this your going to cycle anyway so he might aswell be told how to do it right, don't shut down your own test production and cause yourself issues, use what you have and redesign your diet and build more muscle naturally.
    Right on the money. You will serve yourself well to listen to this advice. Training off and on for a couple of years and then going hard for 7 months is nothing,you need to put in a few more years. good luck.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You are too young.

Tee O is offline New Member
    Thanks all, every post was useful.

As for people asking for my diet, i don't have a set diet but do follow a caloric aim, if i were to write one down it would look something like this;

Oats + sugar + weight gain shake

Lunch can vary at any time as i eat at uni, mostly go for the best options

Snack on nuts, crisps, buscuits + fruit through out the day

Shake + small meal, scrambled eggs on toast, tuna sandwhich etc

evening meal is always fresh piece of meat plus vegies and high doses of carbs to accompany that!

before bed meal is usually random but of good intake,

Shake and peanut butter in bed for the win.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Addictive View Post
    Yes, you can order nolvadex from Ar-r .com(but a chance of being seized by customs)

I wouldn't trust that, but if you do get it from a friends, friend. Fill a sink up and put the test vial in there, if it sinks and does not move the test is legit, if its bobbles, its low grade, if it floats it's fake.

Do not buy from online, unless you get 100posts and 45 days of activity and get a source check.

4.5k-6k calories a day, about 75$ week. Depends on what you buy...

Hope I helped, read more, get diet in check, and wait a few years.

Sorry to hijack thread but i would like to know if this really works and if it do, how so?

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Agreed.

Thread Information