Thread: TTOKKYO winnie

skinz2357 is offline New Member

TTOKKYO winnie

hey everyone,
    I have been looking at some of the pics posted on here of TTOKKYO winnie and my bottle is a little different. I was just wondering if anyone can gimme somefeedback on it. I dont have any way to post the picture unfortunately. But at the heading where everyone's bottle says " Stanol V" mine says "Stanol 50" And the other thing is instead of a picture of a dog on the bottle mine just has the TTOKKYO logo on it. Everything else is exactly the same though. Mine has the hologram that says TTOKKYO on the box and it is good quality. Its not like the label is low grade or anything. I didnt know if maybe it was just a different batch that was made or if its just fake. I have looked for all the pics I can find on here but I cant seem to find an answer. Any answers would be appreciated!!
    Thanks everyone....

Brew

big swoll is offline Member
    im not familar with that bottle, but they may have changed it or it is an older bottle.....i would usually tell you to go to the ttokkyo website, but i think it is currently down because i just tried to go there...maybe try to check it out in a coupla days...generally you can get alot of good pics from the companys website

calidude is offline Senior Member
    my TTOKKYO winny has the bulldog on the bottle and says stanol V. but like swoll said they might have changed something

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    Mine said stanol v but I have seen the bottle you are talking about I wasnt sure of it myself either

thanks

thanks for your replys guys, has anyone out there used the bottle that I described? If so please let me know!! Thanks for everyones help....

Brew

nkkinetics is offline New Member
    Make sure that the lable has rounded corners and there is a flip top that says ttokkyo on it and there is a hologram, lot # match up and so on

Anyone?

thanks for the reply, I will be sure to look for the rounded corners and the top and so on...... Does anyone out there have any experience with the Bottle I described? If so PLEASE hit me up and let me know! Thanks everyone...

Brew

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    That is the new bottle, they changed from the dog face, will have TT logo on a glossy label centered with holo and TT logo all over in the background of the label. You are good.

thanks

SWEEEEEEEEET, thanks a bunch G Child!!!!

Brew

Thread Information