blizzard is offline Associate Member

Hcg Clomid Conflict Mods Plz.look!!

I was doing a 14 weeked cycle of sustanon 750 mg per week.Im gonna put primo also in the following weeks but the fact is I only use clomid on post cycle therapy .I heard that hcg slowers the recovery hence after the usage of clomid bros say that the testicles also return back to their normal size.I really stuck on these bros! Is hcg a must on long cycles?OR CLOMID would be enough?PLZ Help me!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    While on cycle HCG is good to use to recover from testicular atrophy which is one of the main factors which slows recovery. Since severe atrophy is usually only seen in longer cycles it is recommended that HCG be used periodically to increase testicular mass. You don't have to use HCG and clomid alone can work post cycle but recovery may take longer.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    This last cycle was the first time I ever used HCG with my post cycle recovery. It worked incredable. I took 1500IU every 3 days about a week before I was "off" my cycle. Then I started my clomid. It worked incredible. Usually when I come off a cycle it is hard for me to train and I feel like shit for a few weeks maybe even a month, this time I feel great, almost feels like I never came off the juice. I would recomend a combo of both for everyone. It is amazing watching your balls almost grow before your eyes with the HCG. I swear I took the stuff then the next morning in the shower I was like WTF, it is amazing how much they shrink. BTW, I also did my first cycle with no post (I was dumb and didn't know what it even was!!) I didn't workout after I came off for 2 months and was sooooo depreased.

Pain

hybrid is offline Member
    Hey Pain, you say that you took 1500iu of HCG every three days during the last week of your cycle before clomid. How many times total did you use HCG? Three doses? And did you start clomid the day following your last HCG? I am going to do a 12 wk test-e and EQ cycle for my first. Do you think that HCG would be good to add, or is the cycle short enough not to need it? Sounds like you would now use it regardless of cycle length. Thanks bro.

Yup, my cycle was about 14 weeks. I had a 5000IU amp of it so my actual dosage was 2000IU the first day, three days later 1500IU, then another 1500IU three days after that. I timed it so my last shot of HCG was about one week before all the gear was out of my system and I would start Clomid. You don't want to take HCG at the same time as clomid, the clomid won't be effective since the HCG will mess with your LH levels, or the otherway around can't remember, just know it isn't good to run them at the same time. (I am pretty sure of this, someone bump in for sure) And yes unless I ran a 4 or 6 week cycle I will always use HCG now, better to be safe than sorry IMO.

Pain

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    I would definitely not use HCG unless I was doing more then 500mg of test. I think taking HCG, Nolva and clomid is the best choice for post therapy. I would use HCG on the first week of post theory, and would do it at 500IU a day. This would give you a jump start kind of deal getting your gonads going again but you need to maintain it using clomid and nolva.
    Since taking HCG you are basically giving your self’s shots of estrogen and that’s not good for post therapy so that’s when the nolva comes into play to help reduce estrogen, and as far as clomid it’s a must cause HCG wont alone boost your natural tests levels its just another substance to help skip a step in the post therapy period.

painintheazz i like what you are doing also.

Originally posted by PERSIANBOLIC

painintheazz i like what you are doing also.
    Thanks bro, next time I am going to try the 500IU per day but I had 5000IU amps and I didn't want to try to measure such small amounts it would have been really inaccurate. So next time I am going to get 1500IU amps and do it that way. O well, I rather try both and decide what is better for me.

Pain

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    i hear you, let me know if one turns out better then the other.

Thread Information