Thread: Euro Pharm Eq

JDBU is offline Junior Member

Euro Pharm Eq

how is the europharm equipose 200mg/ml?

I am planning on running it 600 mg a week with 750 mg a week of test cyp (3rd cycle) do you bros think that is too much?

Thanks

Billmister is offline Member
    I've used his equipose i had pritty good results with it. Some people don't like it because you MIGHT get a good batch or a bad batch, i always, well think i got good batches of europharm, except the 50mg dbol , i personally think they sucked for me. Well anyway, i think 400mg is good enough for 1-12 or 1-14 weeks. That should do it. I got cravings of food that was SICK. and i liked the vascularity. Like i would hold my breath for a second and BOOM vains in my chest... it was nice. accually i did a similar cycle 400mg of eq weeks 1-10 and test cyp but i did only 500mg of test cyp... I liked the results, you could take armidex for the bloat of cyp if you don't like that much bloat though. Good luck

JDBU is offline Junior Member
    thanks man i appreciate your advice

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used this EQ twice...once with satisfactory results...one with crappy results. I ran it both times at 400mg per week. I felt it was bit under dosed. I have used TT in the past and was completely satisfied with the results. If at all possible look for some good ol mexican EQ...it is with out a doubt the best. Like many say about Euro Pharm, it is "hit and miss" there is little consistency with the products.

Thread Information