daem is offline Anabolic Member

UPPER back pumps

This morning I woke up and felt so shitty that I couldn't go back to sleep immediately. I fell back into bed and lo and behold my upper back starts going crazy. The pumps I had this morning after sleep were fucking ridiculous...it was one of the most uncomfortable feelings since I have never experienced it before in those muscles (predominantly lats). I don't know if the fina/prop caused this or what, but I certainly hope they go away. Any comments?

pumps have subsided after cardio this afternoon...feel really tight in upper body because of earlier but unsure about alleviating stress on lats...should i get into the hottub or use some ice?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I had this problem in the begining weeks of Fina. How far in are you?

My discomfort subsided within about 7-10 days. Are you taking in cran extract or juice. If not pick some up.

Hot tub might help but only temp. I think your body is just adjusting to the compounds

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I know your thinking since it's upper back that it is not kidney related but here is my theory on this.

Kidneys get strained and the muscles around them tighten for protection. Now depending on spinal range of motion, daily activities, and posture; it seems to me that the tension can be transfered to other parts of the back. I had this same probelm and an increase in water, cran extract, and some light stretching excercises in the morn helped considerably.

well, i just hit my 37th shot this morning out of 56, so i doubt it is related to body adjustment...i had some brief lower back pumps earlier in the cycle but they subsided after 3 or 4 days. thats a good point too about protecting muscles influencing others. im going to do some research on this now

Slypknot is offline Member
    I've had some SERIOUS probs with upper back pumps (in between shoulder blades) for pretty much the duration of my deca /sust cycle.... thank God for the hottub at home.. I spend 30mins a day in it, plus weekly massages plus stretching as much as possible without causing massive spasms...seems to help 'some'.

Thread Information