BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

First cycle question. (don't worry, I've done my research)

Again, thanks to all of the incredible advise and the tons of research.

It looks like my cycle is going to come down to EQ or Deca . (and I'm not going to ask opinion on what every thinks is better) also, I will include some Test.

My question is this. To me everyone on this board always says to throw in some Test with your cycle, but when I reasearch all the different types of test, they basically say you shouldnt do it if your a novice?

Quote "Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds" This came from drug profiles.. What do you guys think? does it matter what Test to take for a beginner?

Now, it is my first cycle: If I was going to do EQ and some test, or Deca and test. can somene help me with a decent cycle for them? I have done my research, but I really honor your opinons.

5'8, 150 pounds, 35 years old. I would rather be on the low side of the dosage and have smaller gains..

Billmister is offline Member
    how long have you been lifting for? What are your goals? I would prefer EQ instead of deca . As for test, many test different effects. Prop, cypionat, etc... How much experience do you have in the gym?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, the profiles on here are old and out dated. The best and most upto date info is in the forums. IMO test should be the base of any cycle novice or vet. So id run something like this....

OG

weeks 1 - 12 50mgs test
    weeks 1 - 12 400mgs eq or 400mgs deca

This is a basic cycle. Should be good for ur first one. Some bros may say add some dbol in to jump start ur cycle but imo i dont like dbol so it would be ur call. Good luck!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    OG 50mg test or 500mg test?

I've been working on and off in the gym for awhile now. I have been serious as of late and I realize doing steroids isn't some miracle. I have waited many years to come to this conclusion. I really wanted to hit my potential and have my diet right before making this decison. I seem to agree with you on the EQ vs. deca . From what I read people tend to sway towards EQ. I realize the gains aren't quick, which is fine. I just wanted to make sure the cycle I do is correct. Do you agree with taking Test with EQ?

OGPackin, Thanks, I appreciate it. I began the last couple of weeks with Andriol and Primobolan S, orals, but Like the bro's say, do it right (injections) or don't do it at all.

Thread Information